Chapter 7

Hiccup POV:
There were 2 dead guards. They were pale, maybe a couple days or so. I started to panic and freak out in case this was Astrid. What if she was dead? Then I saw it. A big puddle of blood not wear the guards are. Then the blood dragged itself to the beginning of the woods. But, then it stopped. "GUYS! Look! Blood trail, but it stops in the beginning. If this is Astrid, she could still be alive!" I explain to the gang. "Hiccup! This woods is HUGE! We can't find Astrid all by ourselves!" Fishlegs explains. "He's right Hiccup, let's get Berk," Ruffnut implies. "Great idea Ruff! Snotlout go to Berk and get reinforcements!" I tell him. He nodded, jumped on Hookfang and left. "Let's go!" I command. "And take your dragons with you for protection and so you don't get lost!" I add. I decided to go straight through the woods, not turning at all.
Astrid POV:
I was barely clinging on. I had heard some shouts, knowing someone was out there. But I could barely talk! My leg hurt worse. It's probably infected. It was now black and badly bruised. My stomach just kept bleeding and my pain was worse. My ribs hurt. My head hurt. Everything hurt. My body was now pale and blue. I was beginning to think I was going to Valhalla sometime really soon. But I'm a fighter! But i didn't want to be in pain anymore. I took of my hood. The sun was shining on me. I began to cough. A lot.
Hiccup POV:
I've been walking straight for an hour. Then I heard some coughs. *cough *cough! I ran to the sounds of the coughs only to find a motionless Astrid. Her body pale and blue from the cold. Her hair- she had taken it out of her braid. Probably to keep herself warm. She had a huge broken leg- you could see the break and it looked badly infected. She had been stabbed and she was bleeding. She had a bruised eye and bruises everywhere. She could have more injuries but I couldn't see them. I ran to her and scooped her in my arms. "ASTRID!"