Chapter 6

Hiccup POV:
I woke up the next day with my eyes red. I'm going to go look for Astrid. "Come On Guys we're going to go look for Astrid right now!" I tell the gang. I ran to Toothless, and we jumped into the air. I flew to an island we have not searched yet. "THERE!" I scream. There was a small village at the bottom. We flew to the bottom and I landed. I went through the front of the village. We searched through houses and no one had been home. We went through the front hallways. I went into one room. There was a chair, ropes, and some blood. Looks like they hid someone here. Someone like Astrid!! "Guys look!" I yell. They came over. "Astrid was here," I tell them. "ASTRID?" I scream. We went through other hallways. No sight of her. It was getting late from all the searching, we still hadn't checked the back of the village, but we couldn't. We decided to make camp. "Get some rest guys, we need to find Astrid tomorrow. I want to do I so badly now, but I can't." I tell them. "We will find her Hiccup!" Fishlegs says. "She's Astrid! She's been gone for a week and a half. If she's hurt, she'll make it!" Snotlout answers. I smiled at the gang and fell asleep.
Astrid POV:
It was so cold out. I didn't have any blankets to wrap my body in. It was in the middle of the night, which is freezing at the time. My body began to turn really pale. I was dying. My leg isn't being treated, nor my ribs or stomach. I didn't want to lay here anymore. I wanted my husband. I wanted to be in my warm house next to him. I lifted up my hood, and put it over my face. I pulled my hands to my chest and layed there. I was hungry and thirsty. I had been here for 3 days now. "Wha- where are you guys?" I stuttered.
Hiccup POV:
We had searched the back part of the village for an hour. Only the big house, and 2 houses to go. "Anybody home? ASTRID?" I went inside. Nobody was there. "How is every house abandoned!" I yell. "Hiccup we still need to look at the big house!" Fishlegs said. I nodded. We walked into the big house. There was nothing. We walked outside to the very back of the village. There were dead guards.