Chapter 8

Astrid POV:
I felt Hiccup putting me in his arms. I was so cold. He made me warmer, but not a lot. He took off his armor and shirt and wrapped me in it. "TOOTHLESS! LETS GO! NOW!" Hiccup yells. He carries me to Toothless and we were off. "GUYS I HAVE ASTRID!" I yell. They gasp at the sight of her. "Hold on Astrid. Don't give up, for me. Please," He begs. It took a while to get back to Berk. I thought u might pull through. But the fact that I had gotten blood-my blood all over Hiccup made me feel like crap. I lost A LOT of blood. My leg hurt so much, my stomach, and my ribs. My face was so bruised. We arrived at Berk, and Hiccup ran me into Gothi's Hut. She gasped at the sight of me and wrote in the dirt to lay me down. Hiccup had to leave, for she had to do some difficult procedures on me. She needed Gobber too. But why Gobber?
Hiccup POV:
I was told to not go into the hut. I really wanted to be next to my wife. She was almost dead when I found her. Gothi came out to tell me. She had a serious injury in her leg, they were still dealing and looking at it. She had 3 broken ribs, a stab wound, her body temp was really low, she had a minor concussion, and many bruises from, I have no clue. "I swear! When I find out who did this! I will bury there muttonhead Brain into the face of the Earth!" I yell. The gang just looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry," I said. "She will be ok!" Snotlout said. "Yea. Astrid never dies!" Tuffnut says very loudly. I just sat back in my chair. My mother came and brought me a shirt. I sat there all night. Then Gothi and Gobber cams out. Gothi told Gobber to explain Astrid's condition. "She will be ok Hiccup. She will be here for about a week though. Her concussion has passed, her ribs are in the state of healing, her bruises will take time to heal, her stab wound has been stitched up and is healing. But," Gobber said. "But what ?!" I said worriedly. "Her leg it was badly infected. Broken In 2 places. We couldn't find part of her bone!" Gobber said. "Meaning what?" I say. "We has no choice but to amputate her right leg. Her whole leg is gone under the knee." Gobber said. I just stare at him. Astrid lost her leg.