Chapter 10

*1 week later*
Hiccup POV:
Today's the day Astrid can be discharged and practice walking! She has been shutting a lot of people out, for she was really depressed and sad. I walked into Gothis hut.
"Hey babe! You ready to leave this place today? Ready to walk?" I exclaim happy. "Excited to get out of here!" She says. Her attitude has gotten so much better since yesterday. "Let's try this!" I lift her off the bed and she stands. "Now slowly walk to me!" I answer. She begins to take easy steps. She then trips over her new leg, and falls. I caught her in time. "It'll take time babe! I got it my first day and you will too! You will swell more though." I tell her. She nods. "You've got this!" I soothe her. She stands back up and takes slow paces. She made it too me! She smiles and I pick her up. "You did it babe! I told you!" I say. I put her down and I place my lips on hers. She smiles. She slowly walks out of the hut. She saw Stormfly. "Hey girl!" She runs and hugs her. SHE RAN! "Astrid! You just RAN to Stormfly!" I yell. "Yea! I guess I did!" She yells back.
Me and Astrid have had an even tighter bond since that day. We're twins! The power couple are twins. We celebrated Astrid's return shortly after, and she got many stares. For the most beautiful girl in the village now has lost a leg. I held her hand to make her feel less uncomfortable. "You didn't have to throw me a welcome back party babe," She laughs. "Well I did anyway. You really worried me! I was scared to death that something happened to you!" I said while putting my head down. She cupped my cheek, and rose my head up to her eyes. "Your right! Something really bad happened to me. There's nothing you could have done. I was kidnapped and I was badly injured," she said. "If I just went upstairs!" I said. "I was already gone!" She said. She kissed my forehead and I nodded. We went back home and I actually got to lay next to my wife. She cuddled onto my chest. "You are never leaving my side again!" I say. I kiss her head. She smiles and falls asleep.