Chapter 4

Hiccup POV:
We have been searching Berk and different islands for a week now. My wife was taken and I don't know where she is!
I walked into my hut and layed down on my bed. "Where are you baby?" I whisper. I started to tear up and cry.
Astrid POV:
I was moved into just a cage and my hands were tied behind my back. I figured out a way to escape. The guy that captured me hasn't showed up since the day after he kidnapped me. It's like they had no leader anymore.
I saw the guard come to open my door and I was ready for my escape. He opened the door. I head butted him in the face and sat on him so he couldn't move. I grabbed the keys with the ends of my hands. I then grabbed his knife and cut my hands loose. I punched him in the face and limped to unlock the door. "HEY!" The guard yelled. I limped and punched him in the gut, knocking him out. My leg had gotten worse, making me weaker. I couldn't walk barely but I had too. My ribs had to be broken in some places. I limped slowly out the door in pain. I grabbed a fallen mans axe as a weapon. I could barely bend over. I limped slowly our the door and slammed it shut. I gasped at the sight in front of me. There were 2 stabbed guards. I walked over and held my belly as a pain rushed through me as I bent down to feel any pulses. None. I stood back up. "AHHHH!" I screamed at the pain that emitted from my stomach. I touched my stomach to find blood everywhere. I fell to the ground in pain. I turned around to find my kidnapper with a knife. "I told you no tricks," he said. Then he left me to die.