Chapter 2

Two months later

Kaneki sat down in front of a tv in a coffee shop. "Can I get you anything sir?" The ghoul looked at a young lady smiling at him "coffee please." He was left alone to look at the television seeing on screen supergirl fighting a 'alien'.

After a while Kaneki got a job at lex Corp working under Lina luthor. Kaneki saw his coffee grabbing it taking a drink then he felt his hunger come back. The ghoul rolled his eye placing down money then leaving to head to an alley way. Grabbing his stomach in pain he hissed walking till a guy with a gun came up to him. "Give me your money." Kaneki felt his stomach pain increase but was pushed. The one eyed ghoul grabbed the mans arm with force making him drop his gun and squeal in pain "You alien fuck!"

The white haired ghoul smiled softly then cracked his finger making it loud so the man to hear. "I'm not an alien but in my dimension there are worse things than that." He removed his eye patch flashing his ghoul eye and kagune. The man eyes widened but Kaneki picked the guy up throwing him into a dumpster.

"Robbing people for money greed what a pity bet you wish it was super girl or maybe that speedster but the truth is you tried robbing the one eyed king." His kagune stabbed the man in the legs then dragged him upwards in front of Kaneki. "Stop I'm sorry!!!!" Kaneki didn't show hesitation grabbing the mans neck calling back his kagune. "Don't worry."

Snap

The body dropped to the floor making Kaneki kneel down taking a bite of the mans arm. After 20 minutes of eating the man and hiding evidence his phone rang. Looking at his cellphone to see it was Lana. "Hello Mrs. luthor-San." She laughed on the other end of the phone. "Kaneki can you come into work right now?" The ghoul thought about it but then answered "yes I can be there in 30 minutes." He hung up the call and proceeded to exit the alley way.

D.E.O base

Supergirl landed on the balcony seeing her sister Alex staring at her. "You called me ?" She lead her sister to a screen with the coordinates from two months ago. "Why is that brought up ? Me and Barry went there was abandoned." John walked in smiling softly "maybe cause something left." She looked at her friend Martian manhunter surprised to see him. "John I didn't know you where back already?"

The Martian walked up to the screen looking at it. "Well me and your cousin where explore some planets we finally came back. Heard something about a breach at that location. You said nothing was there or out of the ordinary?" Super girl nodes in response which made Alex pull out her cell phone.

"What you doing ?" She looked at her younger sister smiling. "Well Kara I'm gonna call Lana luthor and see if she can run some stuff up or any equipment can help us." Super girl walked away from her older sibling then looked out towards the city. Martian manhunter went beside her looking at her "what's bugging you Kara ?" The blonde just kept staring then sighed "after that breach or whatever some people have gone missing. We looked and nothing but the people missing are bad guys. I think that's weird."

Luthor Corp

Kaneki walked in showing his I.D to the security guard. He headed towards an elevator the went to his office seeing plans and reports. Sitting down at his desk he saw a report on meta humans and aliens then a file about a world collide event. The ghoul opened the file seeing the date his eyes widen April 19, 2019 realizing that's the day he showed up to this dimension. He slowly clenched his fists at the file he wants to go home to his friends to Touka.

Kaneki threw the file at the wall then saw a blue print on eco friendly turbine. He ruffled his hair getting up from his desk and picking up the mess he made. Going back to his desk opened up a file on meta humans. Learning more and more as the hours go past he finally left his office locking it up for the night. He left the building heading to his apartment.

The ghoul kept walking till he enters the building complex bumping into a woman with glasses. "I'm so sorry mr." He looked at her to see blue eyes and blonde hair holding a bag of food. "It's okay don't worry about it." Before he could walk up the stairs he saw her smile at him "I'm Kara Danvers you live here  in complex ?" Kaneki nods softly then walks up the stairs then looked at her "my name is Kaneki Ken nice to meet you Kara Danvers."