Chapter 7

The flash was running around till he received a text message. He pulled into star labs pulling out his phone.

'Come to DEO found out mysterious man.'

Barry looked at it making him leave running to central city. He enters the tall building making everyone freak out "chill guys it's just me." Till he sees agents point guns outside making him turn around to see Oliver walking in. "Guys stand down he's not a threat." Supergirl and Alex's waked towards them "what happened to her."

Oliver looked at the hero interested in what hurt her besides kryptonite. "It was our mysterious friend. He was able to bite into my super impenetrable skin and also he lived in my apartment complex." Oliver looked at Barry then at Alex's "I want to see this alien or thing."

Kaneki wakes up in a cell holding his head getting up slowly. The ghoul touched the glass only to shock him making him hiss till he sees supergirl, the flash and some guy in a hood with a bow walking towards him.

"Kaneki look your in serious trouble with the DEO but I saw you help people let me-." Kaneki interrupted her by looking at her "I'm not to be saved I miss them..." Oliver was reading the ghouls face seeing he was actually sad. The flash stepped in "hey Kaneki you saved Lana from the raid I believe your a good guy talk to us." Kaneki looked at them making him decide till he gave up "I'm not from here this earth. I don't want to be here anymore I miss my friends they need me."

Oliver looked then he remembered something from elseworlds.

Flashback

Oliver was in a weird space like room "Oliver the battle is almost coming the flash will die." This made him back away till he remembered that Barry said something about a man and the crisis from the future. "No has to another way." The monitor took a second then walked forward "you want something to make the universe make the flash live. Then fine someday Oliver their will be a king that will arrive to your world a one eyed king. He will pull the tie in your favor."

End flash back

Kaneki looked at the glass "I was zapped here in a blue and black portal. I'm stuck in this hell hole. For the people I killed was for my survival  I didn't ask for this burden." Everyone was quite till Oliver spoke "one eyed king." Kaneki looked at him shocked wondering where did he hear that. "Monitor told me a king would enter our world. He would have one eye but apparently you have two. Ring any bells."

Kaneki looked at them activating his ghoul eye nodding "I'm the one eyed king." Oliver nods softly walking out making the flash follow. Supergirl looked at Kaneki "I'm sorry your away from your friends must be painful I lost a planet. What are you exactly ? Why eat human flesh."

Oliver was pulled aside by Barry till he sighed "take us to star labs we need to talk." Flash grabs him running out the building till they made it back to star city. Barry and Oliver stop in the lab making iris look at them. "Barry he's the key. The monitor told me on elseworlds he could pull the tie of crisis." Barry sits down with the support of his wife Oliver smiles at her. "Who is?" Oliver looked at her then cleared his throat "your husband doesn't have to die. When everything ends a new hero or thing was sent by the monitor to help protect everything. But he's held by the DEO."

Barry could see he was getting agitated "Oliver it's fine everything will be fine. Kara can help." The arrow just nods softly then looked at him "I don't want to lose a friend Barry. If the DEO kills him or anything we are all doomed."