Chapter 11

Lex luthor enters a warehouse too see someone tied up in a chair. Only to see some tools on a table "you gonna tell me what I want to know or do I have to torture you?" The man kept shaking only to hear someone "he won't break the codes.. if we did it my way it would be easier." Luthor looked to the shadows "fine have it your way as long as you don't kill him."

~clink~

Kaneki was on the scene of the murder cops everywhere. Only for supergirl to come in landing next to the ghoul "you okay ?" He was silent only looking at the body before looking at the super hero "yes I'm fine..."

"No your not fine."

His eyes widen only too look around not hearing anything. "You would have saved that persons life if you would have let me out ken." Super girl noticed he spaced out only to touch his shoulder making him grab her arm seeing he was stressed. "Easy Kaneki your heart rate is going up." The ghoul let go of her arm taking deep breaths before walking away from the scene. She was about to follow him till she gets a call.

"Supergirl this is Alex's I'm getting a signature in a warehouse outside the city.. I don't know if you want to check it out." She flew in the air making her way with her super speed till a warehouse was in view.
Luthor saw the alien land making his way to a escape portal "umm someone here take care of them. With your abilities I think you can break something unbreakable."

She walks in the dark warehouse to hear nothing deciding to use her X-ray vision but the place was made of lead. "Alex's I'm here I can't see anything at all." Till she opens a door too see someone bloody in a chair running to them. "Sir can you hear me?" She used her strength to break the chains.

"Your one of those hero's on this world..." Supergirl stopped using her super hearing to find the source ahead in the shadows. "Come out you scared I'll beat you?" Heard a insane laugh followed a figure coming into the light. Their stood a man in a white suit with a hockey mask "I don't think so... let's play shall we!?!?"

~Crack~