Chapter 9

DEO HQ

Kaneki leaned against a wall while looking outside he was holding his mask. The ghoul looked at it remembering everything that happened Hide, Arima, kuzen everything that haunted him. Supergirl looked at the one eyed ghoul walking towards him only for him to stand up straight looking at her "we need to know about ghouls.. can you help us put stuff in the database?"

He put his mask in his pocket only to nod softly following her till she looked at him seeing something was on his mind. "You look worried or depressed Kaneki you okay ?" Kaneki looked at her till they make it to a room so he could write things down only to hold his chin smiling "I'm okay thanks for asking just tired is all." Kara didn't push anything only to grab a iPad logging into the database "okay Kaneki what exactly are ghouls."

The one eyed ghoul took a deep breath then began "Ghouls are beings that want human flesh and can only eat that besides coffee and water. We have predatory organs called a kagunes. Rinkaku is six to four tentacles from the lower back.Koukaku is a sword like kagune that appears on your arm and can be a shield as well.  Ukaku comes from the shoulder like wings that shoot crystals. Finally a Bikaku from the tail bone like rinkaku but only one tentacle. We have super strength, fast speed and healing factor. Also kakuja is from cannibalism of other ghouls. " Supergirl typed away till she stopped looking at him only to put the iPad down.

"Kaneki you said your part human and part Ghoul. How was this possible?" Kaneki looked down at his reflection on the table only to close his eyes " A doctor I told you about Rize the date. I didn't tell you how I became who I am now. A ghoul from the 13th ward named yamori kidnaped me. Agori didn't want me so I was his play thing for ten straight days. None stop torture cut fingers and toes. Counting back wards from 1000-7. Getting assaulted by him and mentally beaten. I accepted I was a monster and ghoul. I broke free and killed him wanted to get stronger I joined agori from the display I put of yamori they let me in. I did things I didn't like but had too. Killed innocent people devouring anything in my way or would threat my family at Anteiku. In the end I was killed by the grim reaper of the CCG. My extreme healing factor and time in a cell made me lose my mind. I lost my memory and became Haise Sasaki. Lead a group of investigator with ghoul abilities. Time passed got my memories back and stuff happened now I'm the king of all ghouls."

She looked at him feeling sad for him only for her to smile "It must have been tough. Your world sounds cruel and your life seems like a tragedy. I'm sorry you had to deal with that." Kaneki looked at her only to look away "it's fine it's made me stronger." The ghoul gets up "are we done supergirl I'll like to go home. I'm tired." She nods watching him leave the room only to look down at the iPad realizing he had much pain as she did.