Chapter 5

Kaneki looked at the sun set before him closing his eyes sighing soflty. He walks away till he noticed some people following him with a dog barking. The ghoul walked faster till he turned down a alley till he hears the dog running growling. "Stop alien freak!!" Kaneki stops in his tracks cussing in Japanese.

The ghoul turned around to see men in masks the dog barking rapidly "what type of alien are you white hair pathetic." Seeing them grab bats about to walk towards the ghoul "leave no I'm warning you.." the people didn't care kept walking "finale warning.."

Nothing

*crack*

The dog ran at Kaneki jumping for the face but the ghoul dodged the k9 activating his kagune. The animal cries in fear running away the men look too see tentacles glowing red and the guy right eye red. "I'm giving you guys a chance to live leave like your animal did." One swings the bat hitting Kaneki arm blocking it only to shatter on impact.

Kaneki didn't have time for this he wrapped the mans neck with his kagune lifting him up then threw him at his pals. Deactivating his kagune he turned around walking till he hears a gun shot seeing a hole on his back. The ghoul felt something creeping on his face grabbing his head in pain. "Good job guys you actually hurt it!" Till Kaneki laughed screaming in pain till his face was covered with purple mask middle a black and red eye.

"You idiots fucked up hahahahah~" in a flash Kaneki appears behind the men slicing one in half seeing the organs and blood everywhere. The men scream in horror too see the ghoul eating the organs in front of them till they see a centipede like thing appear from his lower back. "You guys aren't leaving not when we're just having fun~"

One of the men cried holding his hands up "please please I swear I'm sorry I'm-." Kaneki bite his neck in half and slamming the other man in the wall breaking his back. Blood was everywhere making the remaining man scared he looked to see the thing eating his friends. Kaneki looked at the last survivor smiling insanely "you see I'm not from this earth..." the man backs away slowly in fear "I tried to make my earth or Tokyo better ghouls everywhere humans and ghouls fighting just cause we wanted to eat you."

Kaneki then stabbed the man in the leg making him cry in pain "ever since I was taken from the one I loved Kaneki here needed to eat.. his sadness filled me he was fighting me for so long now now I'm free~~" Kaneki grabbed the man in the neck till he dropped him then kicked his face in the wall.

2 hours later

Kaneki wakes up in a abandoned warehouse feeling something wet he felt his face seeing blood then looked up too see blood on the wall with a corpse blood spelling.

Miss me?!