part 1 arrival

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff: ps. the shirt design is mine and available for purchase (shameless self-plug)

 the shirt design is mine and available for purchase (shameless self-plug)

Warning!: mention of attempted rape, attempted rape, and sexual assault. 

What's my name, what's my name UMA say it louder. What's my name whats my name UMA, feel the power! No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours!!! What's my name whats my name~? whats it, whats it, say it, say it!!!

"you know what they sat bad girls have all the fun!" (y/n) danced around in her kitchen rapping along with Harry Hook and doing his little hip shakes and coping his accent, you had to admit, you had a crush on the Scottish pirate.

"never learned how to count cuz im number 1! Ready here we come! We always get our way it's a pirates life every single day!"

You wiggled your butt and walked over to the dining table flipping another page of "rise of the isle of the lost"

"Hey! She's the captain im the first mate-" All of a sudden the music stopped, and you jumped in surprise glancing at your phone, which had been playing the music.

"what the fuck?" you grabbed your phone and saw that the screen had paused on Harry mid-rap. But there was no buffering symbol, so it didn't make sense on why it paused, so you shrugged it off and pressed play but the video did not resume, furrowing your brows, you sighed in frustration, shoved the phone in your pocket, and grabbed your backpack, hauling it over your shoulder.

"stupid phones been doing that for several days now, and its always on Descendants vids" you paused in your rambling "I wonder why?" you shrugged started for the front door.

All of a sudden a glow came from the dining table, and your eyes automatically caught the Book, its pages glowing and flipping as if the wind was pushing the pages

"what in the fuck!!!! What's going on!!!" the glow extended and started dragging you towards the book, your eyes widened and fear pierced your chest.

"HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP-" with one last blinding glow you were dragged into the book and the pages rested and two words were still glowing before stopping.

Harry Hook

Black was all you could see, a high pitched ringing in your ears. Groaning you slowing sat up from the rough terrain and as you looked around, the black draining away, you could see run-down buildings and a thick fog rested around you, muffled voices screaming about how something was too expensive among other things which im not going to mention