Part 14 - the apology

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff

You walked onto the ship and entered Umas cabin, placing the pay on her nightstand, before moving back to your room, needing to shower and change, being sweaty from parkouring all over the Isle.

You sighed as the cold water ran down your body, leaning your body to the side, you were scared, what would happen? Would being involved in the battle change what happens in the upcoming third movie? Would it result in a character death? You didn't know...and that terrified you.

You huffed grabbing the shampoo and squirting it into your palm, lathering your hair, thinking of ways to prevent the timeline of this world from going awry, you rinsed the shampoo out and rubbed the conditioner in, slicking your hair back.

Tears began to fall, thinking of Harry, what would happen if you were there, you knew what was going to happen, you had watched it before, but with you here in the flesh, what would happen?

Would- footsteps, and a voice, Uma, why was she here? Luckily you had finished your shower you reached out and turned off the water, stepping out and grabbing a towel, wrapping it around yourself.

You unlocked the door and stepped out opening your mouth to question Uma when she turned to you with the most pissed of expression she had ever worn, she snarled and rushed you, making you shriek in fright and she slammed you against the wall, getting right up in your face.

"what." She growled "the. Hell! Do you think you're doing?!"

You stuttered confused, she rolled her eyes "you're ignoring harry! Why?!"

You gaped for a moment before speaking in a soft voice

"I don't want to hurt him when I leave" Uma groaned and released you, covering her face and began to pace the room.