Part 11 - Uma

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff

You sat at the long table in the chip shop, laying your head on the table, you were pretty tired, Mr

You sat at the long table in the chip shop, laying your head on the table, you were pretty tired, Mr. smee had dropped off his twins and Uma had put you in charge of the two boys, and they had a buttload of energy, refusing to sleep. They had crashed at 5:30 am, but you never had the chance to sleep, Uma having you going on errands as soon as the boys crashed.

Gil reached out and patted your head, he knew the twins were a handful, he had babysat them before. You gave a tired smile and he offered an egg, you decided and buried your face in your arms.

A slam came from the doors of the shop and you shot up, Harry stood at the entrance, a line of fish hanging off his hook, he deposited his sword and made is way over, handing the fish over to cook. He pushed aside a crew member and hopped over the table, landing next to you, and swinging his arm around you, pulling you into his left side.

"hehe good morning lassie, the twins give ye the runaround?" you groaned out and shuffled closer to him, latching onto his waist and leaning onto his shoulder.

"fuck off I haven't slept in 48 hours" Harry's eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"yesh (y/n), why not?"

You huffed and buried your face even further into his shoulder

"twins, you."

He rose an eyebrow, why him?

"how am I keepin' ye up lass?" you looked up at him and made a face, making him flush in embarrassment, oh right, his panic attack after he had a night terror. He gave a 'sorry' look and turned to switch the TV on, "lady of the court" Mal appearing on the screen. You paused, you knew that scene, shit! Were you now in the timeline of Descendants 2?! it had only been three months since you had been here!

When Uma came out with a tray and tossed it in front of Harry, and shoving his arm to grab his food and toss it at the tv, it confirmed your thought, you finally reached the timeline of descendants 2.

"poser" Harry laughed and yelled out "traitor!"

Uma smirked before scowling at the crew, who were staring dumbly at her "Hello!?" the crew yelled and tossed food at the screen, Harry giggling and wiping it off with his finger, "oh I would love to wipe the smile of their faces" he licked the food off his finger and turned to you. "ye know what I mean?" he smiled devilishly at you, making you shiver and clench your legs (why is everything he does so hot!?! I can't handle it!)