part 17 - final - return

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff

------

Harry gasped as he tried to regain composure. He wiped his cheeks and slowly stood up, and turned making his way back to the tunnel. Pausing as he arrived, he saw a book, walking over to it, he picked it up and studied it.

It was a worn book with a curled dragon, with green flames surrounding it. He furrowed his brows, he felt like he'd seen this before, but he didn't know where.

Opening the book, he saw a name, and he gasped and rushed into the tunnel, stopping at the end, he saw the crew trying to lift the bridge back into place, Harry growled he didn't have time to wait.

He backtracked a small bit before sprinting forward and leaping over the gap, slamming onto the dock, he ran to the ship, gripping the traitors spell book in his hands.

"UMA!" the girl jumped and looked up at Harry, frowning at the redness of his face.

"Harry what the f-" Harry stalked forward and shoved the book into Umas hands, she rose her brow and opened it. And as she read, a grin came onto her face.

"where- where did you find this?!" Uma grinned up at Harry, but her face fell when he only gave her a grim look.

"Harry?"

"...they took (y/n)"

Umas jaw dropped and she staggered backward slightly, eyes wide.

"they what?!"

"they took (y/n), I tried to get her back, I found that near the tunnel. Purple bitch must've dropped it."

Uma nodded, a dark look overtaking her face. "this, this book is good, i-I have a plan, don't wait up for me, I'll be back." Uma tried to rush out, but Harry stopped her, grasping her upper arm, Uma turned back slightly confused, why was Harry trying to stop her?

"Uma" Harry whispered in a desperate tone " whatever ye are plan'n teh do, take me with ye" Uma stared at him for a moment, before asking; "why?"

Harry seemed to fight something within himself before blurting out; "because I love he'r"

Uma smirked and nodded "glad you finally figured that out. Now let's go, before the barrier closes"

Harry nodded and followed her off the ship, not noticed he left his hook behind.

The reached the end of the bridge and Uma took his hand and dived down into the murky water, luckily reaching the open part of the barrier, they swam through just before it closed and they both breached the surface of the water, Harry growled, seeing Auradon in the distance.