Part 12 - reveal

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

your stuff

"what I am going to tell you is not to leave this room understood? not unless something happens to me, got it

"what I am going to tell you is not to leave this room understood? not unless something happens to me, got it. I'm trusting you with a huge secret, can you keep it?"

Uma nodded and held your stare. You took a deep breath and prepared to tell Uma your three-month long secret.

"I'm not from the isle" Uma furrowed her brows, what?

"I'm not a child of a villain or even a sidekick" Uma was confused, what the hell, what were you a runaway Auradon kid?

"I'm from an alternate dimension where you guys are all from a movie and you have actors and your parents are just characters from a book and or movie."

Uma stared at you with wide eyes before she blurted out the first thing that came to her mind

"what. The. Fuck."

Uma paced the room for a few moments, you stood in before her, wringing your hands in nervousness, would Uma believe you? If she did would she keep your secret?
Uma stopped, shaking her head, she looked at you, glaring.

"(y/n) if this is your idea of a joke, you have a terrible sense of humor"

You stuttered, "i-im not lying Uma, I swear! Im from another dimension!!"

She scoffed, "dear hades (y/n)! there is no way you can be from another dimension, I'd believe you more if you said you were a runway Auradon brat!!"

You gaped at her, Uma hadn't been this rude to you since the first week of you being here, after gaining her trust, you had been one of the few people to see her nice side.

"fine", you growled, fishing out your phone from your pocket "ill prove it" Uma stared in confusion as you typed on your phone, "what the hell are you doing?"

"showing you something"

You typed in 'Uma descendants' and shoved the phone in her face, Uma frowning before her eyes widened at the pictures of her and a girl who looked exactly like her.

'Uma, daughter of Ursula, actress: China Ann McClain'

Uma took your phone and scrolled, seeing a boy who looked exactly like Harry, with the name Thomas Doherty, another boy who looked exactly like Gil, named Dylan Playfair.

Then mal: dove Cameron, Evie: Sofia Carson, Carlos: Cameron Boyce, Jay: Booboo Stewart, Ben: Mitchel hope, and so on and so forth.

And then there was a video titled "What's My Name (From "Descendants 2"/Official Video)" Uma glanced up at you, you peeked at the screen and nodded, she tapped it and a video loaded, it-it was her, Gil and Harry, dancing and singing the song they sang only minutes ago, only...

"where are you?"

You sighed sadly and said; "im not there because im not supposed to be there, im not a character, im a viewer, I just watch. I-im not supposed to exist to you guys" Uma stared at you, slowly accepting the fact that you were telling the truth, that you were from another dimension.

"alright" you rose a brow, confused "alright I believe you, that you're from another dimension" you smiled and nodded, breathing a sigh of relief, that felt good to get off your shoulders.

Uma stared at you for a few seconds, speaking "so is that why you won't go for anything with Harry? Because you aren't from here"

You blushed and stuttered, embarrassed she could see through you that easy "wh-wha! No no no no, i-i!" Uma just rose her brow, clearly not giving into your bullshit.

"ugh, yes, that's why, because I don't want to hurt him when I, maybe, return to my world" Uma just stared and told you in an empathetic voice "you're gonna hurt him, even more, when you leave and he never even had the option of being with you, he loves you ya know"

You shook your head, no he doesn't, he'd fall for someone like Uma, as he did in canon, he wouldn't love someone like you, someone who wasn't even supposed to be there.

"I know this is ironic, but im having a hard time believing that" Uma just scoffed and rolled her eyes, were you that oblivious, Harry was smitten with you, he practically worshiped you!!

"Alright, don't believe me, he'll admit it at some point"

Uma swiftly turned and stormed out of the room. You sighed and followed the sea witch, trudging your way downstairs, you passed by Harry, who had smirked and called out for you to join him and he crew in a card game, but you ignored him, just wanting to get back to your room.

Harry watched as you grabbed your sword and exited the shop, he looked around at the crew, all shrugging their shoulders at him, they didn't know. Harry frowned, you had never ignored him, you sometimes didn't respond properly, but you at least looked at him. Something was up, he leaped over the table and grabbed his sword, following after you.

But he soon lost sight of you, knowing you, you probably took to the rooftops and ran, Harry, signed and made his way to the ship, as he entered his room he saw you, curled up on the bed facing away. Pain stung his chest, he had a feeling, a bad one, about you. That you were angry, or sad...at him.

"lass?" Harry spoke in a quiet voice, you didn't respond, yep, you were upset, but at what? hopefully not him, he could hardly stand being five feet away from you, what would he do if you started ignoring him?!

"Lassie are you okay?"

...nothing

"(y/n) ple-"

"leave me alone, I'm trying to sleep" was all you said, a dry cold voice. The pain grew, yeah you were upset, and he made you upset, or at least someone did, but he had a feeling he was the culprit.

"(y/n), luve, talk to m-"

"Harry. Go Away."

Harry swallowed down the pit in his throat, eyes burning. He nodded, whispering in a hoarse voice "alright lass, sorry for bothering you"

He grabbed his sleeping clothes and entered the bathroom, talking one more glance at you, your body language showing that you didn't want to even see him.

Harry took a shaky breath and closed the door behind him, not hearing you finally let out your sobs.

Uma was right, the only reason you hadn't taken a chance with Harry was because of you being from another world, you didn't want to be in a relationship with Harry...only for it to be ripped away.

You couldn't bear that, so to protect your self, you'd distance yourself from Harry.

You heard Harry opening the bathroom door, and quickly stifled your sobs, Harry shuffling across the room, stopping in front of your bed, before feeling a kiss on your forehead, and a whisper.

"whatever I did, I'm sorry lass" he moved away and climbed in his hammock.

You let tears run silently down your face, Harry cared about you that's for sure, but what Uma said

"he loves you ya know"

Yeah right, why would he love someone who wasn't even supposed to exist in this world?

"whatever I did, I'm sorry lass"
what did you do? you made me fall in love with you Harry Hook.

—end of part 12—

Comment or message me for part 13.