Sneak Peek - Reprise harry hook x reader-

Summary: its been almost a year and a half since your adventure into the descendant's world, a year and a half since you fell in love with Harry, a year and a half since you were ripped away from him.

Now, Descendants 3 is out, and its time.

To defeat a great evil.

Key:

h/c- hair color

e/c- eye color

h/l- hair length

s/c- skin color

y/n- your name

-WARNING NOT FINAL VERSION MAY CHANGE HOW THIS HAPPENS AFTER D3 COMES OUT!-

—-

Sitting on your couch, you blinked as the end credits rolled on the tv screen.

"well," you mumbled standing up and stretching after sitting for (how long the movie is going to be) groaning as you did so "that was... a movie" flopping back down at the couch, you watched as Harry, Uma, Gil, Dizzy, and Celia danced their way off screen, making a face at Harry's fancy vest.

"why, why did they make his final outfit without sleeves, it looks so...frumpy! It looks incomplete!" you grumbled to yourself...what? You could make fun of Harry's outfit, you were his girlfriend!....for about three minutes.

Flopping to your side on the couch, a certain book caught your eye. "rise of the isle of the lost", reaching out you grabbed it and flipped it to the last page, tracing the golden cursive lettering.

"when will this come true? It said I was needed to defeat a great evil. So why has it been so long!?" you chucked the book across the room, frustrated at not seeing Harry in so long.

You wanted to be with him! You wanted to go back!!

"kore!!" you screamed into the air "when!!! You said I was needed but it's been more than a year!!! When when when!!"

Your eyes burned, and you clenched your teeth, dropping to the floor you felt your tears overflow.

"when do we get our happy ending?"

Static, yelping you turned to the TV, which had paused on Harry's face and was now filling with static.

Your jaw dropped as the movie began to go backward, all the way to the beginning. It stopped, before fast-forwarding again, and stopping at a forest scene. And there stood mal, with her friends and the sea three.

And Celia held the ember in her hands,

She tossed it into the pot.

"no!"

But it didn't react as it did in the exact same scene earlier, instead of it exploding into sparks. Fluorescent pink purple smoke came out of it.

And a woman appeared.

"kore" you whispered in awe.

She began to explain who she was and why she was there. As she spoke you scrambled around your home, grabbing and equipping your old gear.

Pausing at the cracked ruby necklace. You smiled as you carefully lifted it and clipped it around your neck.

"now" Kores goddess-like voice echoed from the TV. "I believe you are at in impasse~ you don't know where to go, or what to do~ I know who can help~"

Glancing at the TV, you saw Harry's face go from suspicious to full of hope.

"do yeh mean?" oh god you missed his voice, and his lips...and his everything. Oh, you just missed him!

Kore smiled at him and nodded. "yes, I do mean her, she knows the ins and outs of this world, and she will be of great help to defeat the evil."

Uma seemed to catch on and a grin split on her face, smacking Gil's shoulder excitedly, mal and her friends were extremely confused though.

"wait, hold up! Who says we need help!? We were doing just fine on our own-"

"Mal." Uma and Harry growled, Harry continued on while Uma glared mal down "if yeh ruin this for meh, I will staple dead birds to yer limousine" Mals eyebrows raised at the odd threat.

You giggled, he was using one of your threats~! Awww~ and it was your favorite one because it wasn't threatening as much as really fucking unnerving.

The image on the screen started to glow as a portal appeared in front of it, you smiled as you stepped forward, checking your bag and jacket making sure you had everything.

Gingerly putting your hand inside the portal, you felt yourself being dragged forward.

"here I come harry"

And you jumped through.

-end of the sneak peek of reprise – Harry Hook x reader-

(NOT COMPLIANT TO CANON D3, MADE BEFORE D3′S RELEASE SO I ONLY HAD CLIPS TO BASE THE TIMELINE/PLOT OFF)