Oli's Note

– No. I'm not kidding. This is really happening again. (Lord have mercy on us all)

As I'm writing this, I'm both laughing and facepalming. I told myself I'd never do this again, but here we are and here we fucking go. Why the fuck not.

So, unlike last year, this year I won't be writing each chapter everyday for the next month – because I've already done that. Yeah, you read correctly. Me taking a break, lol? If you only fucking knew.

For the past three months, I've been working very hard (no pun intended) on getting this book ready for you, as a Christmas special and sequel to my already existing Christmas book, Frost. And yes, in case you were wondering, it is gonna be that kind of story again.

– Oli at your service, back to ruin your Christmas.

With that said, Saint Nick is going to be just like Frost, 25 chapters in 25 days, all throughout Christmas. I hope you'll like my spin on the classical Christmas (and porn) tale of finding Santa and... getting a merry Christmas, haha. (Seriously though, this story got away from me, so prepare yourselves for a lot of... ah, action)

(*Wattpad, if you're reading, I promise you it's got an actual plot, too. Even I can only do so much with smut)

There will, however, be less focus on the actual smut and more of the seduction before it. Yes, there'll be full mature scenes as well, but don't be surprised if you more than once find yourselves robbed of the climax. (I swear that's not a pun either, I'm talking about the climax of the scene—just forget it, I can't)

But seriously, I already know some people will say there's 'too much smut' and 'they need to stop', so before you start, I'm calling you on it already; I don't give a f*ck, I only write them. So, got a problem with that, this is not the book for you. 🤙

So a merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all again! I hope you'll enjoy my Christmas gift to you. Come 2019, you really won't see much of yours truly (that's when my actual break starts), so I hope this will keep you warm at night... (and wet)

Cheers!
– Oli out.
(I'm so sorry in advance)