Undercover in Highschool

Undercover? They wanted me a teen that can't control all of her own powers to go undercover? "Oh hell no."
"We need you too, you're the only one that can pass as a school student!"

Staring at the righteous Captain America while he's yelling random shit at me I realize that I legitimately can't do it. "I'll kill someone by accident and that will be innocent blood on my hands Steven. I won't do it."

He sighs and nods to Tony.
"You wouldn't be alone, the kid is already in the school. Plus I'll be in once in awhile for lectures I've asked to give." The kid as Tony calls him is actually Spider-Man. Even though I'm an honorary Avenger I have no idea who he actually is.
"You don't do lectures."
"I know. Either way you may as well go."

I stare at him and shake my head. "And whys that?"
"You're already enrolled." With that he stands and leaves the room before I can think of anything to say.

~

Unfortunately come Monday, Friday the annoying AI wakes me up and makes me get ready for 'school'.

Just before Natasha drives me there and ditches me she makes a comment "if we didn't think you were capable we wouldn't be sending you in."
"I'm not convinced that I'm able to do this- whatever it is."
"They didn't brief you?"
"No, why would they? It's not like they're sending me somewhere to do something."

She sighs as we pull up towards the school motioning for me to get our. "I'll make sure they brief you before tomorrow. For now just try and adjust to school. Don't make assumptions and don't get high expectations on the lunch food."
"Why? What have you heard?"

She smirks and rolls up the window so I can see my reflection. Bye, see yah after school.

Turning and looking at my doom my feet start to move while people are still staring at me. There's two boys standing a few feet from the front door, not smoking or anything bad, just watching. "If you take a picture it'll last a lot longer."
"Sorry, uh, I'm Ned."
"(Y/N). Who's your friend Ned?"
"(Y/N) this is Peter. Peter met (Y/N)."

His mouth moves but no words come out, so instead he nods.
"Nice to meet you. Would you both be able to show me the office, I need to-"
"Hey! Penis Parker what cutie you talking to?"  A boy walks up with a few people laughing behind him, car keys dangling from his hand and sunglasses pushed up into his hair. "Hey babe, I'm Flash."
"And I'm not into you. Now if you'll excuse me these gentlemen were about to show me around." Turning back to the pair I roll my eyes and smile at them. "Ready?"

Ned holds out his arm and just to piss Flash off- and so I don't seem rude- I take it. Ned talks the entire way to the office while Peter trails behind us. I've barely heard a word Ned has said other than a few question words that involve me into the conversation.

I'm just trying to figure out why I might be here. Possible terrorists? No these are teens. Drugs? No, the good puppets from the police department would be here instead. Expected shooting? No we are trying to keep my identity secret until I'm 'older and wiser' according to Cap.

Screw figuring it out. I'm gonna get my schedule, go to class and attempt being a normal teen.

"And here we are! The office! We shall see you in class possibly!"
"Thank you both so much! I'd probably be stuck with that Flashlight guy if it weren't for you!" Fake a smile until you can't anymore.

Ned smiles at me and I turn to the office door and talk to the lady's there "hi! I'm new here, I was told to pick up my schedule."
"I'm going ahead and assume you're  (Y/N)?"
"That I am!"
"Alright. Here's your schedule, locker number and combination and a floor plan."
"Wow thank you so much! Have a great day!"