Undercover in Highschool Final

Steve has decided that I still have to go to school, for at least a month. To avoid both Peter and Ned I start hanging around with Flash, and a few of the other 'popular' kids. I keep my head low and generally the only time I see Peter is if we accidentally see each other through a window pane in the apartment building or if he's on the news.

Half a week has gone by when both of us are pulled out of home room by the principle. "Mr. Stark has asked for the two of you. I am unaware of his reasons but, please don't bother him to much."

I can tell that Peter is watching me as we walk up the hall side by side fallowing our principal. As we near the office Tony comes into view, "hey there you two! I need your help with something."
"Mr. Stark, may I ask how you know these kids?"
"Oh well, Peter interns under me. Have you not heard?"
"Well, yes. And as for Miss. (L/N)?"
"Well, I suppose we have to let the cat out of the bag kid."
Since I have no idea what he's talking about I simple say "you tell her. I don't want too."
"Well, be a stick in the mud then. (Y/N) is actually (Y/N) (L/N)-Stark."

The principal almost faints when she hears this. "Well, should we get going Tony?"
"Yeah, we need to get a head start. Common Peter, I need all the help I can get."

Sitting in the passenger seat of Tony's car I look at him. "Couldn't think if a better thing to say huh?"
"I was expecting you too have one."
"Yah well, I would have gone with that too honestly."

He laughs and Peter clears his throat. "Mr. Stark, um, what are we doing?"
"We got a mission kids. We got called out."
Rolling my eyes I speak up "where and doing what exactly?"
He sighs and mutters before talking "there's a fight going on, we haven't actually been briefed yet. We were told to head to Afghanistan and, to take the entire team. Including you two."

I sigh I look out the window until the car is parked. Tony tells me to go suit up, as I wander to the suit room I notice Peter following me. "What do you need Peter?"
"I wanted to, um, talk to you."
"About?"
"What happened last week."
"Save it, I don't care. You were just voicing your opinions." Walking into the room Peter follows. "Peter I need to change, so if you wouldn't mind leaving."

He does and I feel bad for being rude. Pulling on my bright gold catsuit and lacing up my combat boots that are also a gold before I grab my mask and walk out.

Peter is leaning against the wall opposite of the door when I walk out, clad in his own suit, he glances me up and down. "You're bright."
"I told you when you got shot. I'm a walking target."

I walk away, not bothering to see if he follows or not, when I reach the hanger for the quinjet I start talking to the others. "What's the game plan?"
"There's been a kidnapping, they have enhanced."
"Who'd they grab?"
"Princess Shuri of Wakanda."
"Oh fuck no, they did not take my girl."

Peter coughs "who is she sorry?"
"My best friend. She made me something to calm my powers."

I climb up into the jet, "where's her brother?"
"Healing, he was the one who called us. He was shot, three times before his suit was activated."

Shaking my head I flip a few switches and everyone loads up. Natasha and Clint in the pit and I sit as close to the doors as I can, I'll be the first one out.

For the ride I sharpen my Sai, since most people don't know what I am talking about Sai are the weapons the Raph in the quad of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles use. Those three pronged knives.

Even though they were already sharp when we took off as the plane gets ready to land I tie my mask on and study myself in the reflection in the razor sharp Sai. You hurt my friend, and I will kill you.