Undercover in Highschool 2

Pulling off spider-boys mask after pulling the blind I look at his park face, "your gonna have to take the top off."

Amazingly his face pales even more. "I can grab you a towel to wrap around your waist if you don't have anything."
"That would be nice."

Shaking my head I go to my room and grab both a towel and a skirt for him to choose from. "Take your pick. I'll be right back I need to boil some water."

Grabbing a large pot and filling it with water I set it on the stove to boil while checking on Peter. "You changed?"
"I like your skirt."

Walking in a almost start laughing at how he looks in a plaid skirt that Natasha bought me as a joke. It goes down to his knees, which are crossed while he sits on the bathtub edge. "Okay, keep holding the towel there, I'll go get the water. Run the tub a little, use warm water."

Grabbing the pot it doesn't even occurs to me that it may be warm to the touch, it only registers once I'm halfway back to the bathroom. "God damn."
"What?"
"Tony ever tell you what my powers or whatever you wanna call it is?"
"No." His answer surprises me considering the fact that it's Tony. Peter has him wrapped around his little  finger. "May I ask what it is?"
"Well, I think Tony wanted me here for two reasons, one for the actual mission and two so I could heal you when needed."
"Heal?"
"My combat suit is bright gold. Literally brighter than the sun gold. I'm a walking target that can heal herself faster than she can get hurt."
"That's awesome!"
"It's bullshit is what it is." I am not only a healer but so much more. Don't let him now.

He falls silent while I wash the wound with the boiled water. He's biting his cheek of course he's quiet (Y/N).

Once the wound is clean I put my left hand against it and start humming while my right hand finds Peters temple. "This is gonna hurt like a bitch. Brace yourself."

He clamps down on his cheek again and smirking my hands pull away. "Done."
"What?"
"I said done. Do I need to heal your hearing too?"
"No. Just it didn't hurt."

Shaking my head at him. "Of course it didn't. I was preventing the pain from registering in your brain while healing. Now, I'm leaving so have a shower so your guardian doesn't freak out. I'm taking your suit to mend."

He gaps at me but before he can say anything I'm out of the room and down the hall into the spare bedroom.

Grabbing some clothes that Tony sent over that I can only assume are for Peter I lay a pair of pants, shoes and a sweater on the floor near the bathroom once I hear the water running.

The suit. It needs a good washing as it both smells faintly like gunpowder and sweat but is covered in blood. "What on earth did you get into Peter."

Filling the sink with hot water I laugh at the stupidity of this situation. I am not fit to live on my own, yah I ran away but I'm not responsible enough for this shit. I should be stuck in the hospital wing of the Avengers tower like I always am or touring to hospitals who want people to come and read to suck patients. That's what I normally do.

Rinsing the blood out of his suit with a little bit of dish soap and elbow grease I drain the sink and run some more hot water over it before hanging it by a vent to dry.

My thoughts are reeling by the time I should have heard the bathroom fire open the second time. "(Y/N)?"

Spinning towards him my eyes are bright with light, a disadvantage to my power is that if I get emotional to the point where tears appear they show up as light. Not salty water.  "Yah?"
"Um, you okay?"
"Yah I'm good. Just thinking, you know how that can be right?"
He watches me before moving slowly to sit on the coffee table in front of my couch. In front of me. "What's going through your head?"
"That it was stupid to place me here instead of Natasha or Wanda." A quick lie, it's easy enough to believe.