Chapter 2: Brony

April 14

Alexa and I were given the day off after a grueling WrestleMania. While Alexa was in the bathroom, I turned on the TV and noticed to see that one of my favorite series, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is on. Now I know what you're all thinking, that MLP is a kids show, a girly show because of its animation and bright colors, but no that's not the reason why I love the show. I love the show because of its relatable life lessons, character development, positive messages and lovable characters. While I was watching an episode, Alexa came out and changed into some casual clothes.

Alexa: hey babe what you watching?

Alex: shhh, My Little Pony is on.

Alexa: wait, you watch that show? Are you a brony?

Alex: yeah is there something wrong with that babe?

Alexa laughed at me.

Alexa: it's funny; I have a brony for a fiancé.

Alex: come sit down and watch an episode with me and you will regret laughing at your fiancé.

She sat down and we watched about 2 to 3 episodes. It didn't take too long for the show's lessons and characters to get through Alexa.

Alex: so what do you think?

Alexa: wow I never knew a show targeted to little girls have great life lessons.

Alex: you have a favorite character?

Alexa: yeah the dull gray pony who loves rocks.

Alex: ahh, her name is Maud Pie.

Alexa: she is so hilarious with her boring personality

Alex: how about any of the Mane 6?

Alexa: I like the blue Pegasus with the rainbow mane and tail, she is awesome!

Alex: oh Rainbow Dash.

Alexa: it seems I have a new favorite show that is not Disney

Alex: we're both kids at heart.