Chapter 7: Bullet Club Past

May 31 at Chicago, Illinois

Alexa and I were relaxing in our hotel room. We were on our laptops just to entertain ourselves until Alexa spotted a picture of two guys that looks so familiar.

Alexa: babe, take a look at this.

Alex: what's up?

Alexa: is this you and Finn?

I took a look at the picture Alexa was on, and I was ecstatic to see old photos of myself in Japan.

Alex: yup that's me; I look so young back then.

Alexa: I always see a lot of fans wearing those Bullet Club shirts.

Alex: Bullet Club is a very popular wrestling group even to this day.

Alexa: who formed the group?

Alex: it was a good friend of mine. His name was Prince Devitt, we know him now as Finn Balor.

Alexa: Finn?

Alex: yup, our friend Finn. The group formed when you got signed to WWE in 2013. I was in Japan with these guys dominating the company there.

Alexa: I noticed the group is all foreigners.

Alex: that was Finn's vision of Bullet Club. He wanted to spread the foreign style all around the country until he got betrayed.

Alexa: betrayed?

Alex: he was kicked out because two members didn't listen to him, and they finally had enough. It happened around the time you debuted for NXT. As soon as Finn and I left in 2014, AJ Styles took over as leader.

Alexa: did you win any championships there?

Alex: oh yeah. Finn or Devitt and I captured the tag titles twice and I won the world heavyweight championship twice which is a big achievement if you wrestle for Japan.

Alexa: I'm glad you and Finn joined WWE. If it didn't happen, me and you will not become a couple.

Alex: I'm glad I took that route.

We continued looking through the pictures and we watched some clips of my time with NJPW and Bullet Club.