Chapter 13: Larry Steve

August 9 (Alexa's 28th Birthday)

It was Alexa's birthday and I didn't waste any time. While she was sleeping, I got up and cooked and prepared her breakfast. I thought to myself.

Alex: what can I get Lexi for her birthday present?

I couldn't think of any ideas, so I Facetimed the gang.

Finn: hey lad what's up?

Alex: hi guys, I need your help for something.

Sasha: what is it?

Alex: today is Lexi's birthday, and I want to give her something unforgettable. Do you guys have any ideas?

Nia: knowing Lexi, she likes anything Disney.

Alex: well she has a room in our house that she calls it the Disney shrine.

Bayley: how about a pet?

Alex: that doesn't sound too bad.

Seth: I went to this pet store, and I saw a cute little mini pig for sale.

Alex: alright, its official the mini pig is Lexi's present.

Seth: good luck dude, and say happy birthday to Lexi for us.

Alex: will do guys. Bye

After the phone call, Alexa woke up.

Alex: good morning and happy birthday, wifey.

Alexa: you're so sweet, hubby

Alex: after your birthday breakfast, I want to take you out to a place.

Alexa: where?

Alex: secret

She gave me the teasing look, and we ate.

(40 minutes later)

We showered, and Alexa was rushing. She put on some casual clothes, and she was at the front door before I got dressed and went down.

Alex: look who's excited?

Alexa: I want to know where you'll be taking me.

Alex: hold on, Little Miss Bliss before we go, you have to put on this blindfold.

Alexa: why?

Alex: you'll spoil the surprise.

We went to our car and she reluctantly put on the blindfold.

Alexa: this better be good

Alex: I promise it will be good, babe.

(25 minutes later)

I parked the Challenger in front of the pet store, and Alexa still has the blindfold over her eyes.

Alexa: are we there yet, babe?

Alex: we're here, but keep the blindfold on.

I guided Alexa through the pet store, and we stopped where the mini pig is displayed.

Alex: alright babe, you can remove the blindfold.

Alexa removed the blindfold, and she was ecstatic to see the mini pig in its cage.

Alexa: he's so cute babe.

Alex: we'll get him.

Alexa had a surprise look on her face while I had a smile on my face.

Alexa: are you serious babe?

Alex: happy birthday, consider this your birthday present from your Prince.

Alexa jumped in excitement and she hugged and kissed me. Then we bought the cute mini pig and we went home.

Alex: what are we going to name him?

I gave a suggestion.

Alex: what do you think of Hamm? You know the piggy bank from Toy Story?

Alexa: I think it will offend him, and besides Hamm is a piggy bank not an actual pig.

Alex: that's a good point.

We thought of another name, and it didn't take too long for Alexa to come up with a good name for our new baby pig.

Alexa: I'm thinking of Larry Steve.

Alex: I like that name. What do you think of the name son?

Larry Steve oinked happily.

Alex: I guess he likes the name.

Alexa: we're like a complete family now.

Alex: yeah we are. We have a baby pig and a house to prove it.

We looked down as Larry Steve walked around the living room. Then we sat down and turned on the TV.

Narrator: coming up next the season 8 finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Alexa and I looked at each other in shock.

Alex: just in time

Alexa: let's watch together

I looked down at our mini pig

Alex: Larry Steve do you want to watch MLP with us?

Larry Steve proceeded to sit on the couch.

Alexa: I think it's a yes.

I laughed and we settled down on the couch. My life is now complete. I have a beautiful wife, a nice house, great friends, a baby pig and the greatest job in the world.

Alexa laid her head on my shoulder while I have my arm around her. Larry Steve laid on Alexa's lap and looked at the TV.

The End

(A/N): this is the last part of the Blissful trilogy. I hope you guys enjoyed!

-Alex