Chapter 9: House Hunting

June 19 at Columbus, Ohio

I was looking out the window of our hotel room, and pondered.

Alexa: what are you thinking about babe?

Alex: since we are engaged and soon to be married; we should go house hunting. Look for a house that we can live in instead of staying in a hotel.

It didn't take too long for Alexa to answer.

Alexa: I agree babe, with our wedding around the corner; we should look for a house.

I called a real estate agent, and fortunately there was a house that is for sale in the suburbs.

Alex: babe I just got off the phone with the agent; there is a good house for sale in the suburbs.

Alexa: alright, let's go check it out.

We got in the car and we drove to the location of the house for sale. As we drove up we were surprised of the house's façade.

(A/N): the picture above

Alex: wow

Alexa: this is such a pretty house.

Alex: location is not too far from the city, the neighborhood is nice.

We went to check the house's interior, and to our surprise it was clean.

Alex: the inside looks good; it's less work for us to fix it up. Babe let's get this one.

Alexa: I agree babe; let's buy this house.

Alex: I'll call up the agent and tell her it's ours.

Due to us being WWE Superstars; we had enough money to buy the house.