Chapter 5: BronyCon

April 20 (2 hours after a WWE Live Event in Virginia)

After our victory against Cien and Zelina, Alexa and I went back to the hotel to wash up. After we washed up she pulled me to the living room.

Alex: Lexi, what is this about?

Alexa: I want to give you something for your WrestleMania engagement. Close your eyes.

Alexa proceeded to grab something from her bag, while my eyes are still closed.

Alexa: okay Alex, open your eyes.

I opened my eyes and I see an envelope in my hands. I opened it and I was surprised.

Alex: you got us passes to BronyCon?!

Alexa: you got me hooked up on the show, and I loved it. I was surprised that there is a convention for the show, so I took it upon myself to order two passes for us.

Alex: you have no idea that I wanted to go so badly.

Alexa: the convention is this weekend, and this will be our first BronyCon together.

Alex: how did I get a thoughtful fiancée?

Alexa: will this answer your question?

She held my cheeks as our lips touched passionately.

Alex: my question has been answered.

(Saturday, April 23) (7:30 a.m.)

Today was BronyCon, and I was so excited to go to my first one. It was special because I get to spend it with Alexa. We packed our bags to prepare for the 5 hour drive. Alexa and I got in to my Challenger and we drove through the open road. To lighten up the mood I turned my phone on and played "Cry On My Guitar" by Miles Kane.

Alexa: this song is nice. How did you know about it?

Alex: I watched the music video, and I was surprised that Finn was in it.

Alexa: Finn is in a music video? I have to watch it when we reach Maryland.

As I was driving I was singing.

Alex: and when you push me, yeah you push me; yeah you push me too far. I sit and then I cry upon the strings of my guitar and everybody tells me that it's shalalalala. Oh yeah.

As I was singing, I didn't know Alexa was recording me on her phone, and when I faced her that's when I stopped.

Alexa: why you stopped?

Alex: I'm camera shy when it comes to my private concerts.

Alexa: you sound so good babe. I'm going to post this, so everybody can see your hidden talent.

Alexa had the video recorded with the caption that read, "My Singing Prince," with the love and heart emojis at the end.

Alex: oh real funny, babe.

Alexa laughed.

(5 hours later)

We reached the hotel and I checked us in. Then we went in to our room.

Alex: we will rest first for two hours, and then we will go.

Alexa: you're so excited babe.

Alex: I'm a Brony and I'm proud of it.

(2 hours later)

Alexa and I finally made it to BronyCon. Everywhere we saw men cosplaying as the characters while others bought a lot of souvenirs. As WWE Superstars we were instantly recognized.

Fan 1: big fan of you two; can I get an autograph?

Alex: sure you can.

Fan 2: Alexa, you are my favorite female Superstar can I get a picture with you?

Alexa: yes you can.

After our little meet and greet, we went inside and looked around. We saw booths selling a lot of shirts and toys. I bought some T-shirts and pins, while Alexa bought a replica of Maud Pie's pet rock, Boulder.

Alex: you bought Boulder?

Alexa: Maud is my favorite pony, so why not buy her pet?

We walked and looked around for hours while we were greeting fans. After that we went back to the hotel.

Alexa: BronyCon was great babe given it's my first time.

Alex: I can't wait to go again next year.

Alexa agreed with me, and we gave each other a kiss.

I turned on the TV and see MLP is on.

Alex: perfect timing!

Alexa: yay! Let's watch together!

We cuddled on the couch as we watched another MLP episode.