Chapter 1

Erin's Pov

Breath. Focus. You've got this Erin. I sit on top of a roof watching over Gotham City, my home. The police are trying to convince the madman with a gun to not shoot. I can see in the gunman's eyes that it is not helping at all because he wants what he thinks is right. But I won't let him. I stare directly at the gun and focus. Then, like always it disappears into thin air. The gunman was confused as ever and the police were muttering to themselves thanking god. But I am no God. I am a nobody; I have no friends in real life or on social media. My parents are dead (but that's another story), and all the files on me reveal the same data; my age, date of birth, height, full name, living relatives(none) and place of residence. But no one would even bother reading my file like I said I am a nobody.

After a job well done I started to head back to my apartment but when I turned around there was a bright light in my eyes and then nothing but darkness. What the heck is going on? I woke up with a jolt. I could feel gravel underneath me, not the comfiest thing to lay down on, I must add. As my vision started to become clear, I realised that I wasn't alone. I looked around and saw eight other people beginning to stir awake as well. I knew some of them from reading articles on science and crime, from what I remembered their names were Leonard Snart, Mick Rory and Martin Stein. I wondered what we were all doing here, and as I looked around, I noticed that we were in Central City. Ugh! not this place again. I left here a year or two ago after the partial accelerator went off and gave me my powers. Which are by the way, that I can make things vanish into thin air and I am kinda a fairy ( well I have pretty wings). Anyway, I hated being back here. It just reminded me of my family. The people around me started to speak, and I listened in to understand what kind of people they were.

"aah. What a headache!" Mick said. Great, so he's a complainer

"Stein? What the hell are you doing here?" Snart asked. So he's a tough guy.

"I'm as ignorant as you, for once" Stein stated. And he's cocky ugghhhhh

"Where are we?" a blonde girl asked. I don't know her name, but she seems nice.

"Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us? British dude with a flashy thing? Ring any bells?" a younger guy said. Amazing he's sarcastic and 'funny'.

"The names Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. oh, and the future." Rip said, apparently very pleased that he was from the future.

This whole meeting thing went on for some time until Rip left leaving a piece of paper with Stien. I had still said nothing, and I wasn't planning on saying anything. But I did know one thing, and that was that I am joining Rips team and saving the future. Whatever my intentions are...