Chapter 7

Ray, Ray, Ray,Ray, Ray. you stupid, lovable hero. how does one loses a vital part of their suit, which therefor leads to the end of the world... or something like that.

"so thanks to Raymond leaving a piece of his suit in the past, the rest of don't have a future to go back to?" snart said whilst pacing around the room.

"well done mate" i said looking at ray.

"Unless we do something to change this course of events, the future will become immutable." well shit this is really not good, because that might result in me never being born. while i was thinking about the catastrophic effects of rays mistake they continued on chatting.

i tuned back in because they seem like the sort of people to get side tracked easily.

"Which shrinks because it's made of an alloy which mimics intra-molecular compression of dwarf star, thus emitting Alpha Particles." said Ray. ooo i love me some alpha particles.

"So we just need to be able to track them." said Prof Stein

"which wont be too hard because Alpha particles are easy to track" i said, what, i know stuff.

"Yet unheard of in the 1970s. It's like we're trapped in the Stone Age." replied ray

"Stein, weren't you researching alpha particles around this time" i questioned stein

"right you are Ms Thernston."

"So to track that piece of Raymond's super-suit, we just need to talk to..."

"Me.25-year-old me, rather."

Then the two birdies came in and showed us an article about the dagger that killed them, they told us about how objects related to their deaths could be used to kill savage and that they knew where the dagger was. They decide to steel it and Snart jumped on the opportunity to use his criminal skills again.

" ill come with you" Ray said making me laugh a little about the thought a ray stealing anything.

"i already got a parter" snart countered

" who i trust even less then you" replied Ray

" fine therneton your up" said Snart, i sighed but stood up anyway and made my way over to him. Rip mumbled some stuff to Ray and then Ray followed us.