Chapter 2

Erin's POV

I rocked up to the location that Stien had had super tired because I didn't have a place to stay the night or any money currently on me, so I spent the night on a park bench.

(above is what I was wearing)

When I got there, everyone else was commenting on how 'willing' Jax was to come. As I made my way towards them they all stared at me like a was an alien, so I gave a slight smile, and they returned to their conversations.

All of a sudden Rip came out of what seemed like nowhere, and after expressing his gratitude towards us coming, we went onto a spaceship-like thing. As soon as we got on, he showed us each our rooms and then finished his tour at the centre of the ship. There were these rollercoaster-like chairs in the middle of the room, and the centre of all the chairs was a big square table. Rip told us all to take a seat, and we did as he said. However, I moved slightly slower retying my laces then tanding back up to sit in the last chair left, so it looked like I didn't have a choice on where to sit. When I sat down, I realised that I was next to Snart and I groaned internally, Because I can't stand that dude. Right before we 'took off' Jax woke up and started panicking and because Rip is so helpful, he told us how there might be a side effect of doing this whole time travelling trash. My eyes widened slightly at Rips warning, but I calmed down after a few seconds.

After we finished the time jump, everyone started complaining about the side effects they were experiencing. I was feeling a couple my self, one of them being that I couldn't feel my face, but I refrained from complaining because I ain't no wimp. Snart leaned over and whispered in my ear "you don't talk much. Do you?" to that; I replied with "no" what? It was the shortest answer I could give. He gave a slight grunt to that and moved on.

"you four feel free to make yourself comfortable back here on the ship, while the rest of you are coming with me to find professor Boardman." Rip instructed. Well okay, then I guess I'm saying here.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. You're benching us?" Mick complained (again)

"I thought we were a team" the girl who I now know as Sara chimed in

" This mission doesn't require your particular skill set. " Rip replied

"Meaning you don't need anyone killed, maimed, robbed or whatever she does" Snart stated gesturing to me.

"erased," I said so quietly only I could hear.

"Precisely" Rip replied

well I guess I can set up my room now?

hahaha.... nah imma have a drink

I was chilling in the kitchen on my third beer when Snart walked in and because I am a lightweight, I groaned out loud. But he just gave his famous smirk and sat down next too me getting a drink of his own on the way.

" do you wanna come with Mick, Sara and me to get a drink?" Snart asked

"I'm all set"I replied before chugging the rest of my beer and walking out.

Let's just say I'm not here to make friends. as I was walking out I heard Snart chuckling to himself, I ignored it though and went into my room. It was nice but small, it had a bed in the middle, a couple of shelves, a desk and a mirror. I looked in the mirror and concentrated hard, and just like all the other times, my wings came out. in my opinion, they were the most beautiful thing ever, but no one will be seeing them anytime soon.
(Imagine these r the wings but bigger)

the last time I showed someone my wings I was 18 and my BFF at the time ( Caitlin Snow) promised she wouldn't freak out, but of course, she did

the last time I showed someone my wings I was 18 and my BFF at the time ( Caitlin Snow) promised she wouldn't freak out, but of course, she did. She screamed and ran out of my parents' house. it broke my heart and I promised to my self I would never show anyone else my wings, not even my parents because it hurt too much to see such fear in someone who loved you so much' eyes. And after that things only went downhill. my parents died and because I was 18 I had to live on my own. I tried cutting them off once but they grew back instantly. then 7 years later the particle accelerator went off and made my life so much worse. it pained me to see my wings but without them, I wouldn't be the same.

there was a big bang causing the whole ship to rock and it snapped me back into reality. I Quickly put away my wings and wiped away the tear that had fallen whilst I was recalling my past. I burst through my door and ran into the console room where Jax was lying on the floor

" The hell did you do?" I asked Jax rather impatiently.

" wasn't me. Gideon what was that" Jax replied whilst getting up

"a thermite grenade, it seems someone is trying to breach the hull" Gideon replied