Chapter 4

I leant against the wall of the console room where everyone was gathered. We had just left the 70s, and we were now in the temporal zone. I had gotten out of my gear and was now wearing some chill clothes.

 I had gotten out of my gear and was now wearing some chill clothes

"A time limbo? Astonishing!" Stein said fascinated by the subject

"oh, there's something you people don't know about time travel? That's surprising, isn't it? Considering none of you have ever time travelled before!" Rip snapped rather unnecessary in my opinion

I pretended to clear my throat making it loud enough so that Rip could hear it. He did, and he turned back around and added 

" except for Miss Thernston" I smiled satisfied, Snart looked at me questionably, and a winked at him to keep his mouth shut.

Then Kendra punched Rip square in the face after he said something else stupid. 

"I see why you got the hots for that one" Mick whispered to carter and he gave a smirk in reply.

Kendra slammed Rip against the wall not that pleased with him. 

"My son is hurt because of you," Kendra stated aggressively 

"actually it's my fault" is what I would have said if I had the guts.

"who attacked us?" she continued. This went on for some time and we learnt a bit about Chronos in the end. Oh and that Rip is no longer a time master. Suprise Suprise. ugh, that guy is annoying. If Sara hadn't punched him, I sure would have.

Oh and guess what I'm not going to be a legend, and my life has minimal effect to the timeline. Good thing I want to vanish otherwise that would break my heart. And by the looks of everyone's faces in the room, it did. And on top of all that Rips family was slaughtered by this Yandel Ravage person.

 But at least Rip gave us the option of staying. And I've already made up my mind.........