chapter 6

norway 1975

"and we've arrived. Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?" rip asked

"what are you complaining about now? it's not like we time-jumped." Snart asked

"I hate flying especially in ... whatever this thing is." Mick complained

"Where exactly are we? " Carter asked

"We're still in 1975, right?"Kendra added

" Indeed.October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway." Rip answered.

"Sounds like a vacation," Snart said, which was exactly what I was thinking

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr.Snart." Rip replied

"That's Aldus's notebook," Mick stated

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." rip said but that still doesn't make me feel better about my mistake.then they started talking about time folding in on its self if they went back to save Aldus.

"Forgetting physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?" Sara said keeping us on topic, thank god for her.

" According to Gideon, there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms."

"Now that sounds like a vacation," Mick said and I smirked at him because I 100% agree with that statement

"Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people, but they're the next best thing," Snart stated looking directly at me whilst saying the next best thing, making me feel very uncomfortable.

"Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep.," Carter said making me chuckle

"I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man," Mick said glaring at both me and Carter

"So what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Kendra asked but I already knew.

"The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion." Rip explained, I raised my eyebrows at him and he just shrugged

"You've got a room that makes clothing?"  Jax asks clearly very impressed

"Doesn't everyone?"Rip asked very cockily
and with that, we all went off to get our clothes whilst making up a plan. In the end, they decided that Mick and Snart were going to be in charge. And along with a lot of shade Mick Snart Ray and I all walked away.

"Back soon, Captain," Mick said as he walked passed.

At the entrance, things weren't going so well until stein showed up and somehow intimidated the bouncer. And just like that, we were in.

We all stood around looking for savage but then we were getting unwanted attention from the seller who just happened to be Mr Savage, so stein fires his gun and brought himself a nuclear bomb.
Then, of course, someone said the wrong thing and boom we were fighting.
Someone called out that the nuclear bomb was activated I finished what I was doing and ran up to the bomb. I saw Ray fly into it but when he came out the timer when down faster. "What did you do," I said to him and he just shrugged Saying there must be a Failsafe.

"Ok, I got this then," I said and closed my eyes, this was way bigger than anything I've ever had to make disappear but I Guess there's no time like the present to practice. I imagined it disappearing and concentrated really hard. when I opened my eyes it was gone but so was most of my energy from having been fighting beforehand.
"You did it!" I heard ray cheer
I just turned on my heels and walked out.

I arrived back at the ship and went into my room to chill for a bit until I heard arguing so I got up and went into the main room and sat in my chair listening to what they were talking about. It turns out that Ray left apart of his suit in the 1970s that can't be good.

DC legends of tomorrowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें