four

The Sundays were the hardest part for Edwin. It was always their only day off, and that meant more downtime than he could handle. Edwin usually settled for a combination of FaceTiming his family and running errands, but he always had more time to spare.

He never let himself get sucked into video games like Zion and Austin did. He didn't have a girlfriend to call like Nick did. So he often settled for watching hours of Netflix on his computer.

These lazy days would be a lot harder for Edwin if he had to face his crush all day. But his saving grace was the fact that Brandon spent all of his spare time in the studio.

At least, that's what he thought.

Edwin lounged around on his queen-sized bed, laughing occasionally at the punchlines of That 70s Show. A knock sounded on his door, causing him to flick his eyes upward.

"Come in," he called.

The door creaked open slowly, only to reveal a fuzzy halo of dark brown curls. Brandon trudged into the room groggily, rubbing his eyes softly. Edwin felt his heart hit the bottom of his stomach.

"The boys are being so loud downstairs," Brandon stated as if it explained something.

"They're always loud."

"Yeah but I have a headache."

Edwin stopped himself from cooing in sympathy. "Maybe you should take a nap."

Brandon dropped his arms childishly. "I can't. They're too loud. Can I chill in here?"

As Edwin took in Brandon fully, something was begging him to say no. The only way he had been able to control his crush thus far was to keep physical distance. Once that was gone, Edwin didn't know if he'd be able to handle it. He racked his brain for an excuse.

"I was watching tv. I don't know if it's that much quieter in here."

Brandon crossed the room quickly, plopping down face-down on Edwin's bed. "Anything's better than out there."

If Edwin could have, he would have sighed. Instead, his breath was caught in the back of his throat. His joggers hung a little low on his hips, exposing the waistband of his joggers, along with the smooth skin of his lower back. Edwin almost found it within himself to say something, until Brandon turned to look at him.

"Your bed is really comfortable," Brandon hummed. "I could definitely fall asleep here. Keep watching your show, it doesn't bother me."

Edwin began to protest, knowing that letting Brandon fall asleep in his bed would end terribly. It was not that he wasn't able to control himself, but more of the fact that he wouldn't be able to control his feelings.

He already found himself falling deeper for the boy everyday. Every dance rehearsal, and studio session, Brandon proved to be everything Edwin could ever want in a boyfriend. He admired his determination and dedication, his sense of humor and his easy-going smile. But Brandon was his band mate, and that was it.

"Are you sure you just don't want to go yell at the guys to be quiet? If you really have a headache then you deserve some peace and quiet."

Brandon sighed again, burying his face deeper into the bed. "Maybe. But I just want to stay up here with you."

Although Brandon's eyes were closed, Edwin still turned his face to hide his blush. He took a deep breath, in through his nose, and out through his mouth; anything to cool down the fire blazing in his cheeks.

Eventually Edwin turned his eyes back to his computer screen, laughing softly at Kelso's enthusiasm. He tried to be conscious of where he was as he watched, not wanting to be too loud for Brandon's sake.

By the end of the episode, Edwin could hear Brandon's light snores. He smiled, knowing that out of anyone in the band, Brandon needed the most rest. He was constantly overworking himself, with little to no recognition.

Edwin looked at the younger boy again, resisting the urge to run his hands through his tangled hair. He didn't know what to do with himself, or how to handle the overwhelming swelling feeling in his chest. Once again, he felt the blood rushing to his cheeks.

A sudden opening of the door, startled Edwin, causing his laptop to fall from his lap to the floor. The loud crash of the metal, caused Brandon to shoot up instantly, clutching his temples as if someone was assaulting them.

Edwin looked angry at the three boys who had now entered the room, all looking at the pair in the bed with some confusion. There was a tense silence for a moment as everyone looked at each other. Austin was the first to break it, however, with a huge grin growing on his face.

"Party in Edwin's bed!" He exclaimed, running over and flopping across Brandon.

Both Zion and Nick followed, and together they occupied the remaining space on the bed. Brandon groaned, still rubbing his temples.

"Guys, my head is killing me," he complained.

Edwin could see Austin shrug from across the bed. "We'll have a silent rave then."