Walk Like An Egyptian Part 1

Hey Guys i wanted to start another Alejandro x OC because of this awesome idea that popped into my head don't worry that doesn't mean that my other story is finished. Comment if you want more anyway let's start Yuna's Journey of World Tour and this is what Yuna will wear in the series along with her Pet Fox .

 Comment if you want more anyway let's start Yuna's Journey of World Tour and this is what Yuna will wear in the series along with her Pet Fox

3rd Point Of ViewChris is announcing all of the familiar old Contestants from Seasons 1-2 with 3 new contestants going the cast for the new season well 4 new contestants but let's find out why!

3rd Point Of View
Chris is announcing all of the familiar old Contestants from Seasons 1-2 with 3 new contestants going the cast for the new season well 4 new contestants but let's find out why!

Chris: "And now to mix things up and keep it all fresh, we're adding three new competitors! He's an honour-roll student with a diplomat for a dad and an amazing ability to charm the pants off most species. Alejandro!

He steps out with Spanish music playing in the background as he removes his sunglasses

Alejandro: "Perhaps I could assist"

He helps Bridgette and Izzy up from the ground.

Izzy: " Wow-ie!"

Bridgette: "I-I have a boyfriend!"

Alejandro: "And amigos, please, allow me"

He also helps up Tyler and Ezekiel from the ground.

Ezekiel: "Wow, eh"

Tyler: "I like girls!"

Chris: "She's a sugar addicted super fan with sixteen Total Drama blogs! Sierra!"

Sierra comes running out of the bus

Sierra: "Oh my gosh, I love you guys! This is the greatest day of my life! Anyone got a paper bag I can breathe into? Oh my gosh, Cody! I've always dreamt of this moment, only you weren't wearing a shirt".

Chris: "And finally our final contestant is all the way from Tokyo Japan please give a warm welcome to Yuna!"

A young girl with bright long pink hair steps off the bus with a neon blue backpack on her back with her hair blowing in the wind causing some gasps with the contestants.

Yuna: "Konnichiwa minasan, minasan ni o ai dekite kōeidesu!" ( Hello everyone I'm honoured to meet you all)

Gwen: "Nice to meet you too I'm Gwen!"