I See London...

So both Yuna and Alejandro have plans to confess their love to each other but when?? Find out now and this is Yuna's Outfit for today.

3rd Point Of ViewYuna is currently in the cargo hold writing something down with Uteki sitting on her lap as she sighs and signs the letter with Alejandro's name on the front of it

3rd Point Of View
Yuna is currently in the cargo hold writing something down with Uteki sitting on her lap as she sighs and signs the letter with Alejandro's name on the front of it.

Uteki barks as Yuna smiles and hides it out of sight with only Uteki knowing where it is. Yuna makes her way back to her team sitting beside Alejandro who was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. 

She smiles at him before focusing on her teammates stroking Uteki's back watching Heather and Sierra talking about Chris giving away First Class.

Alejandro opens his eyes and sits up moving closer to Yuna as Noah mocks Sierra as she types into a pizza box.

Sierra: "Twiter update Gwen's hand smells like Jamaican bird doody Cody is still cute uh 67 characters okay 73 left what else can I say?"

Noah: *Mocking Sierra* "Considering buying a life on Fred's list but having trouble deciding because they're all such a major improvement!"

Yuna slaps Noah over the head as he gets some of Owen's nose shake over him making Yuna and Alejandro laugh at him silently.

Uteki jumps onto Yuna's head and jumps over to Owen's shoulder as he apologises to Noah.

Owen: "Did I get some of my nose milkshake on you Sorry it's the only thing that really cools off a bunch of Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers"

Sierra: "Oh I got it.... no wait lost it again hey Yuna got any ideas?!!"

Yuna: "What about you and Cody's future wedding it's going to happen pretty soon"

Sierra gasps then squeals as she drops the pizza box, grabs Yuna and spins her around with Uteki barking at the two of them as Alejandro smiles deeply at Yuna.

Sierra notices this and smiles as she calmly placed her back down onto her seat again but sitting closer to her.

Sierra: "Oh Yuna most of your fans have been dying to know more about you like say..... Who do you have a crush on in the competition!!!"