Taking A Sneaky Break

3rd Point Of View
The cameras flicker alive showing Alejandro sneaking into Chris's room seeing him snore away as he rolls his eyes before grabbing the laptop and hacking into the schedule for Total Drama seeing where they were going.

He chuckles changing the course as he backflips out of the room feeling the plane tilt a little bit before heading back to economy class holding his girlfriend in his arms as she snuggles into him.

Alejandro chuckles brushing her hair aside planting a kiss on her forehead before settling down to fall asleep for the journey ahead.

The Next Day

As the plane lands in a mystery location the remaining contestants are waiting in the cargo hold waiting for Chris to start the challenge for the day.

Alejandro keeps his hand on Yuna's shoulder as the cargo doors open seeing their location making everyone gasp.

They landed in.........

Louisiana, New Orleans.

Sierra tightly held Cody close to her, Owen jumped up and down drooling at the possible food locations with Duncan stepping away from him and Yuna smiling with Uteki yipping in her arms.

With no word from the hosts and no sight of Courtney joining them the rest of the cast step out and proceed to explore their surroundings.

Alejandro takes Yuna's hand smiling at her expression of wonder as the two of them look at the market place.

Yuna: "Wow this place is amazing but do you think this is part of the challenge?"

Alejandro: "Trust me Angel this wasn't Chris's idea....it was mine"

Yuna looks up in disbelief seeing him smirk down at her, feeling her cheeks heat up again.

Yuna: "H-How? I thought only...?"

Alejandro: "Chris could access the locations?, But us Burromuertos are smart Chica meaning I had the knowledge to change the location to give my beautiful girlfriend a perfect first date"

Yuna stammers with Alejandro linking their arms together as Uteki jumps onto his shoulder seeing the sights in a new angle.

The couple spend the time laughing, smiling and hugging each other as well as Yuna taking the time to take Polaroid photos of the two of them, Sierra kissing Cody with Cody running away and Duncan pranking the other tourists as well as doing a bunch of illegal stuff.

Yuna kept an eye of Uteki as many tourists and fans recognised the cast as some children took it in turns to pet the fox, laughing as her tail brushed against their arms.

Owen and Duncan were taking the time eating some of the food enjoying it while they could as  they both were looking at Alejandro talking to someone on the phone in Spanish.

They both were curious and waited until the phone conversation was at its end Owen and Duncan approached him seeing him sigh irritated.

Duncan: "Sup Alejandro what's wrong with you looking with a frown in a place like this?"

Owen: "Yeah you look mad but how can you be when you're in food heaven!!"

Alejandro: "My Darling brother wants to meet my girlfriend with the intend of stealing her away just like always"

Duncan: "Well stand up to him then if he's looking for a fight!"

Alejandro: "I would but my mama would not like us fighting so much"

Owen: "Who's more important?....your brother?...or Yuna?"

Alejandro looks towards Yuna seeing her smile as a baby pets Uteki lightly while giggling with the mother talking to her.

Alejandro: "You're right.....Yuna is"

A/n: Wow, okay I know it's been a ping time coming for an update on this book but I'm trying to constantly update books for everyone to enjoy during this stressful time I hope everyone remains safe!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 23, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Total Drama World Tour From Tokyo with Love!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें