The Am-Ah-Zon Race

With Alejandro choosing to keep his manipulation from Yuna will he be able to control his feelings for her? Find out now! and this is Yuna's outfit for the day.

Alejandro's Point Of View
I got very little sleep last night. Why you may ask? Because I lied straight to Yuna's face and the guilt is eating away at me.

She was currently resting on my shoulder looking through her Polaroid pictures she had taken so far not paying attention to the world around her which I admired her........... spirit for as she should be relaxing.

After I lied to her my heart felt like someone put a hundred daggers in it and wouldn't stop until I confess my.........Lie to her.

Yuna was truly the only thing keeping me sane on this plane of doom. The blubbering fool beside me kept muttering things about the plane system failing which was starting to get on my nerves.

Owen: "Going down *Snores Loudly* Engine failure"

Me: "Would you pipe down already!"

I hit him in the side causing him to frantically think the plane was going down unfortunately for me his fists were in my range as he puched me onto the floor.

Yuna: "Alejandro are you okay!??! *Gasps* Your eye!!!!"

Owen: "Whoa what a terrible dream Al what happened?"

Me: "Nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix"

Owen: "Cool wait did you say revenge?"

Me: "Of course not off topic do you have any serious allergies?"

Owen: "Let see now"

Yuna helped me off the floor and led me back into my seat again. She carefully examined my eye as Uteki ran up to both of us and sat on my lap.

Yuna: "Uteki comfort Alejandro I have to find something for his eye be good now"

She kissed her on the head which made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time..... Jealously.

Uteki nuzzled against me comforting me sensing my pain I was in because of my eye. I patted her head as Yuna came back with an ice pack and sat down next to me.

Yuna: "Here this might be extremely cold but it will help numb the pain from your eye ps I asked Chef if he had anything for your eye so he's looking for it now"

Me: "Gracias Angel"

She held it up to my eye as the pain began to pass away but during this time I saw the true beauty in her eyes it almost seemed that her eyes were tempting me.

Chef came in wearing a nurse's outfit and put an eyepatch on me. Yuna took a photo of Chef as he took the photo out of her hands and left the economy class.

Yuna took out another copy of the photo and showed me causing me to laugh. Noah was sleeping when a rat fell into his mouth but he spit it out again.

Noah: "Ugh Stupid economy class!!"