Spending Time With An Angel Like Her

So Yuna has had her birthday not knowing that Alejandro knows her secret but will he confront her and get rid of her? find out now and this is Yuna's outfit for the day.

Alejandro's Point Of ViewNormally we would be preparing to land in a mystery location and starting on the challenge for today but we just found out that after a few episodes there's an aftermath episode so we had a free day

Normally we would be preparing to land in a mystery location and starting on the challenge for today but we just found out that after a few episodes there's an aftermath episode so we had a free day.

Yuna was meditating next to me while Uteki was on my lap sleeping soundly. Leshawna, Lindsay and Dj were planning strategy in the cargo hold Owen and Izzy were making out in the empty seats in front of me as I shuddered and looked away.

Noah was reading his book while listening to his headphones while Tyler was trying to do another one of his sports exercises but failing. Noah finally had enough of his antics and went to find a quiet place to read.

Yuna was still meditating but I made sure no-one was looking over at us as I looked over at her. Something was drawing me to her but I couldn't place my head around it no matter how hard I thought about her.

I've tried to plan her elimination but then I kept focusing on her ability to make others happy and seeing her bond with Uteki as well as hearing her laugh it send shivers down my spine.

Yuna sighed in relief as she opened her eyes as she leaned back enjoying the peace. She tied her hair up into a ponytail not noticing I was beside her.

Uteki then woke up and stretched making Yuna chuckle at her actions, Uteki jump onto her lap as Yuna stroked her while enjoying the peace and of course I enjoyed it with her..... that is until Tyler looked up at her.

Tyler: "Ah Yuna your awake thank god I was starting to get bored!"

Yuna: "Then do exercise you're great at it!"

Tyler blushed as when he turned around Yuna shook her head no towards me as I stifled a laugh as he started to head towards Lindsay.

Then Owen and Izzy went into first class to get food while Izzy was smirking at me as I quickly realised..... I was all alone with Yuna.

At first it was quiet between the two of us with Uteki running about the economy class making Yuna smile at her. I moved closer to her as she turned around and looked at me.

Yuna: "Oh did you need something?"

Me: " No I was just wondering..... you seemed sad the other day"

Yuna: "............... no reason"

I knew it was a sensitive subject to bring up so I placed my hand on hers which she looked up to me and her eyes.... they reflected the sadness she was clearly feeling at that point.

Me: "I know about your parents, I heard you get up and I wanted to check on you to see if you were alright... I am truly sorry about your loss"

Yuna said nothing for a few seconds before hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I felt her heart beat rapidly as she smiled up at me and gently removed her arms around me but I didn't want her to leave my arms.....

Yuna: "Thank you Alejandro But can you not tell the others I just want to win fair and square!"

Me: "My lips are sealed Chica I promise"

Yuna smiled before getting her laptop and began to watch movies on it as Uteki jumped onto her lap and watched along with her.

I admit I'm so busy I have never had the time to watch movies nevertheless I was interested in what she was watching so I watched over her shoulder.

She noticed me watching the screen and moved closer to me while putting the laptop between us and we began to watch it together. After the movie ended Yuna decided to check on Sierra's blog.

She had uploaded the audition tapes and we began laughing at them. When Heather's tape ended Yuna joked about there being a part two which made me laugh until I fell off my seat which made her giggle adorably at me while helping me up.

3rd Point Of View
Yuna and Alejandro continue to laugh and joke as the two bond more and more as the time passes on. 

They share stories of their childhood with Yuna sympathising with Alejandro about his older brother while Alejandro finds her childhood amusing and sweet

As night falls outside Yuna looks out the plane window looking at the stars while others are fast asleep on the plane well all except one.

Alejandro cannot sleep while looking at the girl in front of him. The moon that is visible shines through her hair leaving her looking like a goddess.

He tries to shake off the thoughts going about his head but suddenly Yuna starts to yawn but continues to look out the window admiring the stars but cannot stop her eyes closing.

Alejandro chuckles as he sits beside her and leans against the wall as Yuna eyes start to close and she nearly falls off her seat.

Alejandro quickly catches her and rests her on his chest. She smiles in her sleep as he blushes but finally falls asleep knowing the reason his dreams will be sweet.

End Of Episode 6

A/n: Hey Guys hope you liked this episode, Still looking for nicknames for Yuna to call Alejandro and vice versa so until next time Peace!!!!