Chapter 3

He aims for my leg nearly stabbing my leg after I rolled over to avoiding it. I screamed for help hoping someone will call the police. I'm tired of this. I tried squirming out of Veronica's grip. I did and I ran as fast as I can screaming again for help. A neighbor came out and called the police. He yanked out the knife from George's hand and threw it on the ground. Him gripped his and Veronica's wrist. I sat on the curve holding my knees close with my head down. The police came fast and arrested my parents. A couple of officers asked me questions and I answered them. A couple minutes later they left. I'm not staying in that house for a couple of reasons I don't have a lot of money to pay bill and etc. and yea it might be haunted or something. I grabbed a huge backpack and packed some of my clothes, sweaters, a blanket, a small pillow, baby wipes and other personal items I could fit in my bag that I would need. I brought $20 because that's all I had. I walked out my home and sat on the front steps. I pulled out my phone to call Ethan. I dialed his number, hopefully he didn't changed it.

"The number you have dialed is not in service" said the machine

I sighed and spaced out for a moment. I got back up and made my way over to the car. I got in and started the engine and drove. I don't know where I was going, but I know it was somewhere far from home. I put in my collide with the sky cd and turned up the volume listening to the song that first came on, May these noises startle you in your sleep. I don't really know the lyrics to this short song but I hummed to it. After that song came hell above.

"I cannot spend night in this home

I close my eyes and take a breath real slow

The consequences is if I leave I'm alone

But what's the difference when you beg for love?

I run through glass in the street

Kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me

And take the face of the wolf

'Cause this a wasteland my only retreat,

With heaven above you there's hell over me" I sang along with Vic's voice.

After hours of driving and putting the album on repeat every single time it was over I was low on gas. I'm in Utah almost at Nevada already, I'm far away right now. I have no idea where I'm going to be ending up at. Well where ever this car gives up at. I'm starving right now so I'm going to stop by a place to eat. I stop by the next exit that had a gas station with a restaurant attached to it. I stopped by and ordered a burrito from Taco Bell and went back on the road. 5 minutes later, I forgot to get gas and went to the next exit that had a gas station. Before I got there I pulled over because my car was already out of gas and got out with my backpack and walked to the gas station not caring about the car. I sat on the curve, a car stops by in front of me.

"What you doing in the curve there?" asked the man

"My car ran out of gas like a street away I walked over here"

"Oh," he said something looks familiar

I looked at him squinting my eyes, examining all his features.

Could it be Ethan? I asked to myself

"Can I ask you a question?" I said getting up from the curve

"Yea" he said nodding his head

"Are you Ethan Lee? if you are, do you recognize me?" I simply asked trying not to hesitate

"No, sorry I'm not. I'm Bryan stars. If you don't mind me asking this but who is Ethan Lee?" he asked I'm so stupid, how did I not recognize Bryan? I'm so stupid. I faced palmed my face

"I'm so stupid for not recognizing you Bryan. Anyways Ethan is my brother, I haven't seen him like forever" I said looking down. We can all say Ethan looks similar to Bryan

"It's okay, I mean not everyone is going to" he said laughing.

"So where are you heading?" I asked trying not to seem like a stalker or a creeper.

"I'm heading to San Diego, pierce the veil is about to have a tour and I'm having a interview with them. So where are you heading?" San Diego? pierce the veil? I have to take! advantage right now to try to tag along.

"I was heading over to San Diego too" I said trying not to stutter.

"Do you want to tag along?" he asked

Without thinking about it I said

"Sure" I said as he lead me to his car.

"I'm just going to get some gas" he said as he opened the door to the passenger seat. I got in and buckled my seat belt. I put my head on the window slowly falling asleep as Bryan came back in and drove.

*Later that day*

I woke up to hearing someone on the phone.

"I'm coming soon, maybe tomorrow" I heard Bryan say to whoever that was on the phone. i cleared my voice making Bryan to turn back at me.

"I was just clearing my voice, who are you calling?" I asked as I stretched my arms.

"I'm calling Tony Perry right now, wanna speak to him?"

"Yes" I said shaking my head up and down.

"Ok, hold for a second," he says as he starts speaking to Tony.

"Tony there's a fan with me that wants to talk to you" he said as he put the phone on speaker and passed it over to me.

"Hi Tony" I said shyly

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Isabelle" I said with a smile on my face

"That's a nice name, so how old are you?" He asked

"23, how old are you?" I said jokingly

"I think you know" he said with a chuckle

"28?" I answered

"Yea, you already know" he said still chuckling

"So how are you guys?" I asked with a big smile on my face

"We're good, still kind of packing up for the tour we announced a while ago. Are you coming out to one of the shows?"

"No I'm sorry I can't-"

"It's ok, I'll let you in one of them and you could meet us all in person" he said

Is this true? is he really going to let me in one if their shows? This is awesome!

"Oh my god thank you much!" I said slightly squealing. I could feel somehow Tony smiling on the other side of the side. "No problem, oh I forgot to ask you how are you, I'm sorry about that" he said

"It's ok, you don't have to be sorry. I'm doing fine right now, is it ok if you read your DM on Instagram because I tried to message you and you never replied or anything. My username is ptvisabelle ( a/n: couldn't think of one so I just made it up) it's ok if you don't find it or read it" I said

"Ok I'll try to because theirs so many kids that message us everyday"

"True"

"Anyways it was nice talking to you"

"It was, and thank you so much for talking, I going to pass it back to Bryan"

"Wait, I forgot to ask you for your number so we can talk sometime" he said. He wants my number? oh ma gerd! stay calm, and just give it to him.

We exchanged numbers and said goodbye. I gave back Adam's phone so he could finish talking to Tony. I put my head against the window and close my eyes. I slowly falling asleep happy that I had a chance to talk to Tony and got his number, but that doesn't mean I'll ever have a chance to date him or anything.