Chapter 10

*day of the tour*

Sitting on the curve outside of Vic's home. They're all out side putting they're luggage and equipment in the tour bus. They're girlfriends except tony's was there to say bye. They would be seeing them for a while, until they come back in Christmas to spend time with family and go back on tour. I wonder why Sophia isn't here. Maya, and Joanna (a/n: I know they're !girlfriends actual name. And I know vic is with Danielle. Just making up names for a fanfic) was here. Vic didn't had a girlfriend, but he did had a girl best friend, which was Jennifer. They talked a lot on the phone, but when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. But vic doesn't like her as a girlfriend, as much as she likes him. I know how she feels, because that's how I felt about every boy through the past years I liked. Sadly none of them liked me back, well that's what I think. I'm ready for tour, I'm just waiting for them to finish putting everything on the bus. I walked on the stairs into the tour bus and walked straight to the back lounge. I poked my head out through the window seeing mike taking a smoke.

"Hey! you know we're waiting for you to get on the bus, you know?" I yelled at him

He exhaled the smoke and said

"They haven't even got up yet!"

I chuckled a little.

"Do you know where's Sophia?" I asked hoping he'll say yes and that she's coming

"Well, I haven't heard of her in a while" he said putting back the cigarette in his mouth. I sighed, I feel so bad for Tony.

Joanna came up to mike.

"Hey babe" she said while holding his arm.

"Hey" I said disposing the cigarette.

"Hi!" she said waving warmly to me.

"Sup Joanna. How are you?" I asked

"A little upset but great. I'm gonna miss my mug, I can tell you that" she said adding a sad puppy face.

"Yea" was all I said.

"I'm gonna miss you..." she started saying after I left the window so I can let them have alone time to talk. I walk pass the bunks and towards the front of the bus. And Jaime gets on the bus with his bags and luggage.

"Morning Isabelle" he said walking to the bunks. Looking for one to put his junk in.

"Hey, that's my junk bunk" I said jokingly

"Oh well, I'm putting my stuff in here anyways" he said putting everything there.

"It's not mines anyways, or I guess no ones" I said.

"Are you going to pick a bunk? You should really start picking one before all the good ones are gone," he said looking for one "the best ones are on the top" he said climbing to a top one. I walked over and claimed into the top one across from Jaime. The moment you got in, you heard the boys coming in.

"I call a top bunk" I heard vic claim

"Vic, but your too short to reach to the top" said mike jokingly

"Oh, shut your lips on that ring pop" he said I glanced over and saw that mike actually did had a ring pop. I thought that vic was just saying that just to say so.

"You two can have those other top bunks, I'll be under Isabelle's bunk" said tony climbing in the bunk underneath. You went to sleep since it was around 6:30 am here and you were really exhausted.

*later on*

Slowly waking up, I was clinging onto my pillow like life depended on it.

"Teenage mutant ninja turtles..." I heard the theme song coming from the TV. I jumped up, BANG! I hit the top of my head while getting out causing me to fall off. THUMP! I hit the floor, I sit up rubbing the top of my head.

"Are you okay down there?" said Tony poking his head out of the bunk, slightly chuckling.

"I guess, my head hurts" I said getting up.

"How did you uh, fall out?" he asked

"Oh uhm, kinda a long story" I replied

"Oh I got time. But just let me pause this episode, alright?"

"Mhm"

"Ok, let me hear the story" he said getting out the bunk

"So uhm, uh where do I start? oh yea at the part where I was sleeping and heard teenage mutant ninja turtle's theme song. So I uh, jumped out my bunk carelessly. And uh I'm hear talking to the one and only Tony Perry telling him about my story of how I fell off my bunk. and bye I gotta get going" I don't know why I got nervous, probably because I seemed so stupid. I tried my way to the back lounge until someone grabbed my arm. I turned around, then Tony let go.

"Uhm, sorry" he said

Sorry for what? I thought to myself

I kept walking back to the back lounge, there was Mike sitting watching Harry Potter.

"Why is everyone up so early?" I asked him

"What do you mean so early, it's only 1pm. And you finally decided to join me to watch Harry Potter?" he said

"I guess" I said

"Looks like you had a good sleep, I can tell by those red marks" he mentioned

"Yea I did, the bunks are pretty comfy" I said sitting next to him

Tony walks in, he doesn't look like he's in a good mood. He looks very somber.

"Mike, you know where all the Jack Daniel's are at?" He asked

"Yea, ill show you where they're at, Isabelle I'll be back" he said getting up and showing Tony where the Jack Daniel's are at." He said getting up, soon they dissipated from the back lounged.

I wonder if there's anything up with Tony.