Chapter 6

*Isabelle p.o.v.*

I went in the room tony let me stay in and locked it before he could get in. They need time to talk about it on their own, I'm not going to be in their way. They make a good couple even though Sophia is not in a great mood lately. I know that they are better than this, I really hope things are better soon before anyone gets dumped. Anyways, I'm happy for them but kind of jealous because I never had a boyfriend nor anybody asked me to be. I never had a first kiss. I've been heart broken almost all if my high school years, every time I look at a happy couple it makes me want to have a boyfriend. And I know I never will, I'm forever alone. I think I hear them arguing or something but I hope it's ok soon. I turned the tv and watched was on for a little. I didn't pay attention at the show at all, I just stared at the television. I slowly fall asleep on the bed I'm laying on. I close my eyes until I needed to go use the bathroom. I got up and walked out the door.

Dammit, where's the bathroom? I thought to myself

I walked in on Tony and Sophia's make out session on the couch in the living room. Ouch, I'm madly in love with Tony. He must be madly in love with Sophia instead of me, she's much more prettier than I. I turned around and walked back to the room. I went in forgetting to lock my door. I changed into a pair of shorts. I crawled back into bed and curled into the blanket that was on the bed and fell asleep.

*morning*

I woke up to the smell of food. I opened my eyes seeing a plate with bacon, tater tots, eggs, sausage, pancakes and orange juice. Next to the food on the night stand was Tony knelt by the edge of the bed.

"Good morning, rise and shine" he said in that sexy voice

"Morning tony, why are you up so early?" I said having no clue what time it was

"It's not early, it's 10 am silly" he said

"That's too early" I said

"Get up" he said trying to yank the blanket off of me

"5 more minutes" I said tugging back the blanket

"No, get up I made breakfast for you" he said keep on trying to take off the blanket.

I let go of the blanket and put the pillow over my head. Tony got on the bed and grabbed it from my head.

"Tony stop, I'm trying to sleep"

"Wanna go shopping. It seems that you don't have a lot of clothes because I checked you bag"

"Why did you check my bag?" I asked tying to grab the pillow from Tony.

"Because I wanted to see if you didn't had a blade or something like that in there" he said as I tried grabbing the pillow again.

My sleeve of my sweater went up a little revealing some of my scars. I tried pulling it down before he seen them.

"I know you have scars, I just saw them" he said

i sighed

"Take off your sweatshirt"

I took my sweatshirt off revealing scars on both of my wrist, they're healing but I fear they'll always be there. I looked at Tony's face and see tears forming.

"Why?" he mumbled

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have a feeling you have more, if you do please show me I don't want you hurting yourself"

I did had more scars, on my thigh and waist but it wasn't a lot. I rolled up my shirt revealing 6 scars. 3 on each side of my waist, not a lot compare to other people.