Chapter 7

I sat on the edge of the bed and brush out the tangles in my hair. It wasn't the day for me to focus on my hair only because I didn't brought a lot of hair supplies, so I have to deal with it. I looked into the mirror looking at my face and notice the dark circles under my eyes are almost gone and I don't look ugly nor gorgeous. I have freckles but you can barely see them, only if you stare directly into my face for while. My skin in clear, my acne wasn't bad when I was a teenager. My hazel brown eyes most of the time they look brown but in the light you can see the hazel in them. My eyebrows are on point too.

Tony maybe is right, I don't need makeup and that we all don't need to cover our natural beauty because we already are. I said to myself in my head.

I walk out the room back to the living room.

"Maybe you are right Tony, I don't need makeup. But I'll use it once in a while" said sitting next to him.

"Did I told you?" he said

"Yea, but I just realized that" I said

"Ok we're going to go now" he said getting up. I got up and followed him out the door.

"Dammit, I almost forgot the keys. I'll be back" he said going up the stairs

"Ok" I said waiting

He came back down soon and walked out the door followed by me. Sophia was coming towards the door way where we were at. Tony sighed and had no choice but to say hi to his girlfriend.

"I missed you tone so much" she said hugging him

"It's only been a couple if hours you seen me" he said

"I missed you and I'm so sorry about lady night and all the other times we fought"

"Babe it's ok" he said still hugging her.

I'm left alone, like always because I'm always the third wheel. I end up getting left behind. People in high school would say I was forever alone because I was ugly and so shy. People called me emo too, I remembering having the fringe and my hair dyed blue with aqua tips. After high school no one really heard of my because I'll always stay home. I also change my hair back to normal. After a couple of months after graduating I found a job, the antique shop I use to work for. I had to dye my hair back and I grew out my fringe and layers because I wasn't aloud to have it, it was the only place I was accepted.

"So where were you guys heading? Oh and sorry for forgetting to say hello to you" she ask hugging me.

"We were heading to the mall" said tony

"That's rad, do you mind me tagging along?" she said

"Sure," he said

"Sophia, this is Isabelle. Isabelle Sophia" he said introducing us to each other

"I'm sorry about yesterday, wanna start again?" she said

"Yea, and it's ok I'm used to that" I said

she smiled at me.

"Has anybody told you your so pretty, like seriously. Are your wearing makeup or anything?" she said looking at my face trying see if I did

"See, I told you don't need makeup" said tony slipping his arm around Sophia's waist. I just smiled. Sophia isn't that bad afterwards, I thought she would be mean to me. She's really nice, nicer than I imagine.

"Come on let's go" said tony heading to the drive way with Sophia. I followed them into his car and sat in the back looking out the window as tony drove. Throughout the whole car ride tony and Sophia would be both saying sweet things to each other. It got annoying after the 50th time they said I love you to each other. After the car ride to the mall we got out and walked into the mall while they held hands. We walked into hot topic and the first thing i saw was this pierce the veil sweatshirt I had an eye on for a while. I turned around seeing Sophia's face buried on the crook of Tony's neck.

"Can you guys adopt me already?" I said coming towards them.

"Uhmm, let us have our own kids" said Sophia followed by a peck on tony's lips

"Ok, I'll let you guys" I said

Their relationship is basically a relationship goal, you can't lie.

"So what you want" said tony

"I love that sweatshirt" I said pointing to it

"Isn't it a little too warm for it? if you want it, it's ok" said Sophia

"No, not for me" I said nodding

i walked around and got one band shirt of some bands I listen to, pierce the veil, of mice and men, sleeping with sirens, all time low, panic! at the disco, bring me the horizon, paramore, and black veil brides. Theirs many more but I'll save it for another day. I came back to where tony was and a girl came by.

"Wait, before I get in the mood are you tony perry?" she asked

"Turtles," was all he said "yea I am" he finished

"Can I have a picture with you?" she asked

"Sure" he said

"I'll take the picture for you, if you want" I said kindly hoping she doesn't be rude or anything.

"Ok" she said handing me her phone

It was a little dark so I put on the flash and took the picture. I gave her back her phone.

"Thanks, what's your name?" she asked

"My name's Isabelle" I said smiling at her. The girl left just when Sophia came back.

"I like these" I said holding the pile of band shirts

"Ok, let's go check them out before a crazy fangirl shows up" he said looking around

"Ok"

"I saw this shirt, and it made me think of how good it'll look on you" she said holding up a Olaf tank top. Oh my god she pick out an Olaf muscle tee. I love Olaf from frozen a lot, he's my fave Disney character!

"How did you knew I love Olaf?" I asked hugging her

" 'Cause who doesn't love him?" She said

"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs" I said hugging her. Tony paid for all the merch, it wasn't a lot because he's tony perry. They gave him a discount. We went to more store and Sophia wanted to pay everything for me. She's such a sweetheart, when I first met her I thought she was going to be a bitch.

*later on*

After going to forever 21, pacsun, zumiez, and other store we decided to leave and went back to Tony's home.

"See you later tone, I need to go" said Sophia

"Ok see ya" he said

She left and it was only us to.

"I'm gonna go to the room" I said walking over there.

"Wait, didn't you want to watch the teenage mutant ninja turtle marathon with me?"

"I'm not feeling good" I said

"What you mean" he asked

"It's nothing, a small cramp and back ache?" And yes I'm on my period now

"Period?" he asked

"Yes" I sighed

"I'll make you some tea, go relax on the couch or the bed in your room" he said walking to the kitchen.

"Okay, I'll be in my room" I said dragging myself their. I crash into the bed laying down staring up at the ceiling. A moment later Tony arrives with a cup of tea.

"Here" he said giving it to me

"Thank you" I said

"I'll set up a bubble bath for you" he said

"You don't have to" I said

"I know but I don't have much to do" he said walking towards the door

"Why are you so nice to me?"