Act One- Scene Four

Ooof, another good scene! BTW, I have a new author to add, so if you have any good names for them, it would be highly appreciated, cause they are struggling to get a good one. Also, I have a one-shots book for Be More Chill that I have on my account, and I'm taking requests!!

You can request:

-OCs x characters (just PM me a description of that character, and I'll send you a draft)

-characters x reader (I've had my fair share of experiences with x readers...)

-BMC x BMC (typical one shots. Just to be clear, I'll do any characters, even ones I don't ships... I draw the line at anything x SQUIP tho...)

-Crossovers (the musicals I can currently crossover are really just DEH, cause I've barely dipped into theater... Some things on my list to get into are: Heathers and Falsettos... I just need to find the time to do that!)

Anyways, just when you request something, make sure to include what kind of story you want (smut, fluff, angst, some combination) and if you want something specific, please don't hesitate to ask!! I'll let you know if I can't fulfill a request, but I most likely will be able to!)

Time to get to work!!

*~*~*

SCENE FOUR

(That night. JEREMY and MICHAEL hang out in Jeremy's room, playing video games.)

"Oh, thith ith the thet up for every thraight thene ever..." Rich remarks sarcastically. He has calmed down more since his panic attack during the last song, with help from his SQUIP SQUAD.

"Two Player Game"

BOTH

FIND THE BAD GUY, PUSH HIM ASIDE, THEN MOVE ON FORWARD WITH YA

FRIEND AT YOUR SIDE

IT'S A TWO PLAYER GAME, SO WHEN THEY MAKE AN ATTACK

YOU KNOW YA GOTTA BROTHER GONNA HAVE YA BACK

THEN YA STAY ON TRACK, AND- AH!- REMAIN ON COURSE

IF THEY GIVE YA SMACK YA- GAH!- USE YOUR FORCE

IF YOU LEAVE YOUR BROTHER BEHIND ITS LAME

CUZ IT'S AN EFFED UP WORLD BUT IT'S A TWO-PLAYER GAME, HEY!

"Aw! You two are so close!~" Christine sing songs, making both boys blush.

JEREMY

So? What do you think?

MICHAEL

He's scamming you. He's scamming you super weirdly.

JEREMY

What if he's not? This could be huge! All I need to do is give the guy who

torments me six...hundred...he's totally scamming me. . 

"Theriouthly, why did you trutht me???" Rich says, confused.

I'm doomed to be a

loser 'til the end of the world. No, probably then too.

MICHAEL

No way.

DUDE, YOU ARE COOLER THAN A VINTAGE CASETTE