Pecks {Epilogue (3)}

Sorry that I haven't really posted in the last few days, cause I honestly have just been treating myself to a break, which I think is well earned. Also, we went up to #4 in bmc tag. I am honestly so proud, cause I'm up there with some of my favorite stories!! <3

Oooh, I have a question. So, in my poetry class (yes it is a required class in my school) we are writing dramatic monologues in the perspective of historical figures and reciting them for the final. Anyways, I chose to write mine, like a Broadway fan, on Eliza Hamilton. I was wondering if any of you want me to publish it once I'm done. I'm kinda proud of it, and my friends say it is good, so maybe? Please let me know!!

~BiCeratops

.‹★=★›.

Jake grabs Rich's arm and drags him out of the basement. Jenna gets up and runs after them, having Christine trail behind.

"Wait up!" Jenna says, flinging open the basement door, trying to catch the two boys. Instead, when she gets to the top of the stairs, the boys are nowhere to be seen.

"Jenn! Did you see where they went?" Christine puffs when she lands on the floor next to her. Jenna shakes her head sadly and sighs.

She then asks, "Do you think they may have gone out back?"

Christine looks hopeful and giggles, "Let's find out!"

Jenna swings out her phone and turns on the camera, hoping to catch the two doing something cute. She grabs the door handle and jerks the door open, revealing Rich and Jake leaning in for a kiss. 

Jenna shrieks, "OMG! I caught you two!"

Her phone camera still pointed at them, she motions for Christine to come see. The short girl peeks out, and squeals when she sees the two, who quickly rush past them, darting upstairs.

A door upstairs slams, and Christine looks at Jenna with a sly face.

"Did you see them about to kiss?" she says, winking at Jenna. Jenna giggles and nods vigorously. They exchange a glance and rush upstairs, wondering which room they were holed up in.

Jenna pulls out her phone and furiously typed on her phone before Christine points at a door that was closed but had light peeking out from the bottom.

Instead of trying the door, Jenna bangs on it and shouts, "Hey gays! If you two are making out or having sex or whatever, tell me how it goes!~"

Christine giggles as they link arms and skip back down the steps, stopping in the living room. Sitting on the coffee table, there were two boxes of conversation hearts, which was odd, seeing that it wasn't February.

Jenna looks at Christine, saying, "Eh, free game?"

Christine laughs and nods, grabbing one of the boxes and opening it. Jenna does the same, and they sit down on the living room floor, talking and making musical references.

Randomly, Christine asks Jenna a question that causes a blush to spread across her face.

"Um, Jenn... Do you like girls...?" Christine stammers, a blush spreading across her own face.

Jenna's eyes widen as her brain works to provide an answer. In that moment, she knew what she wanted to say, but something kept her from saying it.

Breathing heavily, Jenna finally stutters out a response, "I- er- well, yes... I'm gay, you know?"

Christine blushes, responding quietly, "Good..."

Suddenly, Jenna grabs Christine's waist and kisses her softly and quickly, before pulling away and looking shocked.

"I-I'm so sorry! It's okay if you-" Jenna starts, before Christine chuckles and replies:

"I liked that..."

Jenna blushes and grabs Christine's hand, lacing their fingers together. They get up and saunter back into the basement. Ignoring Michael and Jeremy, they sit across from each other in the corner, still holding hands.

Together, they tell each other about their secrets and insecurities, promising not to tell another soul. Christine looks at the clock and notices that they had been at it for about fifteen minutes, and she nudges Jenna.

Jenna pulls out her phone and texts Chloe and Brooke, who had snuck off with each other earlier. Then, she calls Rich, telling him to come back to the basement with Jake.

Grinning at Christine, she pecks her on the lips and continues talking until the others return.

---=+=---

This isn't to passionate or anything, cause I wanted some cute easy fluff, and I'm returning from a bit of a hiatus anyway, so, I hope you enjoyed!!

~BiCeratops