Act Two- Scene Four

Okay, Boyf riends has sailed, and soon enough, another ship will sail ;). Enjoy Christine and Rich's reactions because they are honestly both meeeee...

~BiCeratops

🐾❤💟❤🐾

Christine and Rich continue to scream as Jeremy and Michael pull away from their second kiss. Jenna and Jake attempt to calm their respective children down from their fangirling.

Michael looks at Jeremy awkwardly and asks, "Does that make us boyfriends now?"

Rich pipes up, "You mean boyf and riendth!!"

Jeremy chuckles, "Yeah, I guess..."

Everyone else backs off of the couch to let Jeremy and Michael work themselves out. Michael lays back down on his back on the couch, and Jeremy assumes his previous position on top of him. This time, they are smiling and blushing more, getting more handsey with each other.

"Jethuth Chritht, get a room!" Rich says, giggling. He always shipped the two together, but he didn't want to see them have sex, of course.

Jenna pipes up, "While I love the gayness radiating off of these boys, we need to get back to the musical!"

SCENE FOUR

(The living room. The party is winding down, as RICH moves from guest to guest.)

RICH

You got any Mountain Dew Red?

Rich suddenly looks distraught, remembering what the events of the party lead to. He had almost forgotten due to Michael and Jeremy's moment. 

(JEREMY finds CHRISTINE on the couch, next to a PASSED-OUT PARTY MONSTER.)

CHRISTINE

Hey.

JEREMY

Yo. So where is your date?

CHRISTINE

He's having make-up sex with Chloe. 

Rich cringes, but still snuggles up with Jake anyway. He was still troubled by the incoming events of the night. He breathes heavily as the scene progresses.

Jake does his best to comfort his best friend through the panic attack by stroking his hair and reminding him that the SQUIP had no power anymore. That everything was okay.

So, my night's pretty awesome.

JEREMY

Sorry.

CHRISTINE

Don't be. I dumped him.

RICH

It looks like normal Mountain Dew? But red?

"If only I had been there. I have Mountain Dew Red!!" Michael says, trying to comfort Rich. He honestly felt like he could be blamed because he had left early. He could've been the one to save Rich... if only.

JEREMY

You dumped Jake? Why?? Sorry, you don't have to....

CHRISTINE

I'm not Juliet. And, he's kind of a jerk, so...

RICH

SERIOUSLY! WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET SOME MOUNTAIN DEW RED?