Stars {Epilogue (1)}

Underneath the starlight, Rich had his lips pressed against Jake's, stealing his thunder. Jake smirks into the kiss as he bits Rich's bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

The blonde's face grows a bit more flushed when he realizes what Jake was asking for. In retaliation, Rich keeps his mouth closed to him, attempting to be coy. Instead, he snakes his arm around Jake's waist, pulling him closer into the kiss.

Jake wraps his arm around Rich's waist, ending up at his lower back, teasing him. Suddenly, Jake grabs Rich's butt, causing him to moan, giving Jake an opportunity to explore the small boy's mouth.

In the kiss, Rich fights for dominance. Realizing that they never talked about this, just starting to make out, he pulls away, leaving a thin trail of saliva in between himself and Jake.

With a flushed face, Jake opens his eyes to look at Rich, an expression of worry on his face. He asks, "What's wrong?"

"I think we need to talk about thith...." Rich says, rubbing his arm, feeling the rough scars under his fingertips. He glances into Jake's chocolate brown eyes, seeing the ocean of small stars that have found their way into his eyes.

Jake takes a deep breath. "Okay, so... I kinda wanted to tell you that I really like you... and I realized that while we watched this, that I wanted-"

Rich cuts him off with a look of complete understanding. "-to be a thing? Honestly, you were the reason I realithed that I wath bi, tho-" he responds, trailing off.

Jake smiles at him warmly. Rich grabs the tall boy's hips once again, pulling him in for another kiss. Suddenly, the door opens, revealing Jenna with her phone camera pointed at the two boys. "OMG! I caught you two!" she screams, gesturing for someone, presumably their other friends, to come over and view the scene.

Rich and Jake spring up and start sprinting past Jenna. While running, Jake picks up Rich, making sure he could keep up and know where he was going. He bolts up the stairs, turning to the first room, swinging open the door.

Once in the room, Jake slams the door, leaving them in the dark. Rich gets up from the floor and grabs around on the wall for the light switch. Finally, he flips on the lights, revealing a room with a loveseat and small couch.

"Aw, how perfect," Rich chuckles, dragging Jake by the arm onto the couch. Once on the couch, Rich perches himself up on Jake's lap, giving him a sweet smirk.

"Tho, what are we now? Are we-" Rich starts, before being cut off by Jake's soft lips once again. Jake pulls away and answers, "Can we be boyfriends?"

"Psh, of courthe!" Rich smiles.

His phone buzzes in his pocket, and upon further inspection, it was a text from Jenna:

JENNANA: where did u 2 go

JENNANA: r u off making out in another room

JENNANA: or r u... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A bang on the door causes Rich and Jake to jump up. They hear Jenna's voice on the other side.

"Hey, gays! If you two are having sex or making out or whatever, tell me how it goes!~" she sing songs before skipping away from the door, leaving the two boys alone once again.

"At least she's leaving us alone..." Jake sighs before turning back to Rich.

Rich looks at him with a smirk. "Tho, what'th next?~" he coos, wanting to connect lips with the brunette again. Jake as if reading his mind, grabs his waist on pulls him into another make out session.

After about fifteen minutes, they get a call from Jenna. Sighing, Rich disconnects from Jake and picks up the phone, sighing a hello into the receiver.

"Come back downstairs, please!~~~" she squeals into the phone before hanging up.

Begrudgingly, Jake and Rich get up from the couch and drag themselves out of the room and back down into the basement, meeting with the other teens once again.

|{^*+*^}|

Okay, each of these epilogue chapters are going to be dealing with the events that the teens experience during the time slot set up by this chapter.

The line-up is:

Rich and Jake

Brooke and Chloe

Jenna and Christine

Jeremy and Michael

Anyways, I should get to work on some things, please have a good day, my smalls!!

~BiCeratops <3