Act One- Scene Nine

This is the last scene of Act One, and I can't even believe it. We are coming up into the most emotional parts of the show, and I have BIG plans! Fear not, smalls! Ships will sail! <3

~BiCeratops

+[-*-]+

SCENE NINE

(...and finally deposits him outside the school.)

JEREMY

What was that about?

THE SQUIP

I'm sorry, but that girl does not see you as relationship material.

"Obviously! Why would I tell you that I have a crush on you? If you couldn't, how could I?" Christine asks, looking at Jeremy with a look that told him that she was serious.

"It's not my fault! The SQUIP said that you were!" Jeremy retorts. Christine simply replies, "And you were stupid enough to listen to it!"

Michael interjects, "Ladies, ladies, you need to calm down. Christine, Jeremy is dumb, but you are interrupting the musical."

Jeremy looks at him with a face of shock. Michael and Christine simply stick their tongues out at him in response.

JEREMY

I know! That's why I got you!

THE SQUIP

And you're sure you want her? There are many females at this school. I'm accessing footage from the girl's volleyball practice. It's very impressive.

Michael's eyes widen. "OK, this supercomputer really is a womanizer!" he says, glaring at the SQUIP. The SQUIP merely smirks, silly humans.

JEREMY

I want Christine.

THE SQUIP

You're sure about that? (JEREMY holds firm) Very well.

JEREMY

So how can I get her?

THE SQUIP

You can't.

"Brutal honethty for the win," Rich says, receiving a chuckle from the group. Rich and Jake have gotten so cuddly, that Christine slyly pulls out her phone and snaps a picture to put up in her RichJake shipping shrine. She had been rooting for their relationship ever since the SQUIPcident, and now her ship was about to sail.

Their cuddling looked a little like this. (And the gay was implied. BTW, credit to the artist, I couldn't find on what platform, but DrizzleDrawings)

 BTW, credit to the artist, I couldn't find on what platform, but DrizzleDrawings)

JEREMY

What?

THE SQUIP