𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 » 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙

❝ i remember that night so vividly, that was the night the sun died ❞

~

Tom sat on the couch in the Hufflepuff common room, Nova's head in his lap as he read through one of her novels. She had fallen asleep a little while ago, due to it being past curfew, but Tom couldn't find it in himself to wake her up. She looked peaceful.

One of Tom's hands was tangled in her messy hair, the other holding the book. He got to a rather steamy part, and it actually made him feel kind of hot. He shuffled a little before glancing down, making she he wasn't bothering Nova before he continued reading.

He realized the tightness in his pants and he groaned, knowing he'd have to take care of it himself, but he couldn't in the common room. Nova stirred and opened her eyes, waking up from her nap to see Tom's boner. She giggled and looked up at him, moving to sit up. Tom showed her the book and she rolled her eyes, leaning down to kiss him.

"How was your nap?" He asked and Nova only grinned, reaching down to unzip his pants. "It was good," She hummed, moving her panties to the side as she slid herself onto him, letting out a low moan. She began rocking back and forth on his lap, the feel of him inside of her. She smiled at him, eyes locked with his. Tom's hands rested on her bum, helping her roll her hips on him.

"Go faster, you know I hate when you do this," Tom groaned and Nova only smirked. "That's why I do it," She murmured before listening to his wishes and gaining speed.

~

"Where's Nova?" Tom asked the Hufflepuff girl that Nova always hung out with. "She went to the hospital wing early this morning, throwing up. I hope she feels better," Tom nodded and made his way to the hospital wing.

He knew she hasn't been feeling well, but he didn't think it was this bad. Once inside, he found his way to the bed that had her name on it, seeing her sitting there with a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay? I was worried about you," Tom said as he took a seat at her bedside, grabbing her hand to hold. Nova looked at him, scared and sad.

"Tommy, I think I might be pregnant," She murmured quietly and Tom felt his stomach drop. Could she be? Well, obviously she could but, is she? "I don't think I'm ready for this, I'm only sixteen," She said and Tom held her hand tight, shaking his head. "It's okay Nova, you'll be fine,"

Just moments later, the nurse walked in, a solemn look on her face. She looked from Nova to Tom and sighed softly. "The good news is that you're not pregnant, but the bad news is that you are very ill. The type of ill that not even magic can heal, my dear, I apologize."

That was when Tom's heart broke. He was ready to plan his future out with her. A child would have been fine, but this? The love of his life is dying, and there's nothing he can do to stop it.