Chapter 4. Feelings

Kengkla woke up rather early the next day, not that he really had a proper sleep anyway. It was 5 am and it was raining hard outside. Kengkla finds the other bed still empty.

So he didn't really came back last night?

Kengkla came back last night to an empty dorm, he waited till midnight before calling Technic to ask if Techno went back to their house but Technic said he left with Type. This is exactly the reason why Kengkla doesn't like Type even before because oftentimes Techno would come to Type first everytime Techno have troubles. But at the same time it puts Kengkla at ease, atleast he knows Techno is safe with Type.

Kengkla: Where is he?

Kla hesitantly sends the text to Type. Yes he have Type's number because before he also used to text Type like this everytime Techno's with the other boy. Last night Kengkla contacted Type for the first time in months. Luckily Type didn't change his number.

Minutes later the reply came.

Type: He's still sleeping. It's literally 5 in the morning Kla relax.

Kengkla didn't bother replying and decided to just take a shower. After showering Kengkla put on a hoodie and sweatpants. It was raining harder outside. Honestly Kengkla likes this type of weather. It's cold but nothing a cup of hot choco won't solve.

----------

It was a little over 8 am when Techno arrived at their dorm. He found Kengkla rolled up on his bed fast asleep. He then came up to the younger to cover him up with the blanket. Techno then noticed that Kengkla's pillow was damp - figured because the younger's hair was still wet.

You told me not to sleep without  drying my hair and scold me for it but here you are!

As Techno was scolding Kengkla in his head he saw Kengkla's phone, which was near the younger's head, lit up because of a message and No saw that it was from Type.

Type: Brought him home. Welcome

That snitch of a friend really.

Techno then sent a message to Type.

Type: So that's why you offered to give me a ride back to the dorm. Just as I thought you finally cared about me, it was just 'cause Kengkla told you, snitch

Of course Techno wasn't really angry or anything. On the contrary he feels happy. Last night when he got punched Kengkla acted like he didn't care and just left. Techno forgot Kengkla was a whole tsundere.

Type: How did you know?

Techno: Saw his phone, saw your name. a whole snitch.

Type: So you be looking at his phone now? Is this a comeback?

Techno: Shut up and explain.

Type: What's there to explain? Literally your boy texted me last night asking if you're with me then told me not to tell you about it. But what's new? He's been doing that since before don't even act surprise

Techno wasn't surprise.

Techno: why do you listen to him tho? you didn't necessarily liked him even when we were together

Type: i had to

Type: I don't like him but he likes you so much. he even texted me first after so many months. how much pride did he even have to swallow to be able to do that.

Type: in this house we honor brave men

Type: you're one lucky idiot

If Techno says he wasn't feeling butterflies in his stomach right now he'd be lying.