Chapter 7. It was fine

Type:
hey you still out?

Techno:
home already. why?

Type:
come to the usual
place right now.

Techno:
dude i'll pass. i'm
really tired. sorry

Type:
Kengkla's here and he's
drinking like crazy i
don't think he'll last
the night.

Techno:
and that concerns
me because???

Type:
if you don't come
I swear

Techno:
marty I'm scared 😮

Type:
Techno istg

Techno:
dude i really can't
come, we're kind of
not friends right now

Type:
well seems like a
YOU problem so
get over it and come.
girls are coming over

Techno:
i'll ask Technic. keep
an eye on the kid or istg

----------

Techno then went straight to Technic's room. It's not like he isn't worried about Kengkla but he figures that Kengkla is still mad at him and if the younger sees Techno he might just get more mad so Techno had no choice but to ask his brother.

"Technic, get dress."

Technic who was watching a movie eyed his brother and spoke with a deep voice "For what purpose have I been summoned"

"Go to The Axis right now. Type texted me and said Kengkla's there getting drunk by himself. Take him home" Techno said seriously.

"woah how is that my problem? pretty sure P'Type asked you not me"

"You're literally his bestfriend"

"Well yeah, but for all we know you're the reason why he's drinking again" Technic said as he turned his back to continue watching the movie.

"Please just this once Nic"

Technic heard the sadness in his older brother's voice before Techno continued, "Or I'll be really annoying the whole night".

----------

Techno:
Are you with
him already?

Technic:
Calm down ma I've
literally just arrived

Why can't you just come out here yourself anyway if you're that worried. Technic swears he doesn't understand young love.

Technic went inside the club and immediately saw Type with his friends and a Kengkla who's still chugging down those bottles.

"So he really didn't come huh" Type sighed.

"Thanks for looking out for him P', I'll take him home now".

Technic struggled to get Kengkla out of that place as the taller leans all his weight on Technic.