Character info

Yuki Tenshi

Personality: Yuki is nice and kind to everyone no matter if they do not have a quirk or not. She was always taught by her parents that if you're nice to someone they will be nice back, and never judge someone based upon their actions. She can be calm and rational in stressful situations and protective of the ones she loves.

Age:(Infant,4,6 10-Past) (Present 15/ Birthday: May 3 / Parents: Aya Tenshi & Haru Tenshi

Hair: White(Age Infant to 4) Pink/Salmon Pink( Age 5- Present) Her hair was white before but her dad accidentally permanently turned it pink with the wrong shampoo when he was watching her.

\Eyes: Baby Blue

\ Height: 5'1

\Skin:tan-light brown

Likes: Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Her friends & Family, Eating Sweets, Reading.

Dislikes: Thunderstorms, being alone,sour things

Relatives: Aya Tenshi (Mother-Alive)

Recovery Girl( Grandmother- Alive)

Haru Tenshi( Father- Deceased

Childhood Friends:

Midoriya( Izu-Kun)-Calls her: Yuki-chan( Know since Preschool - Present)

Bakugo(Kacchan)-Calls her: My Shorty(Known since Preschool-Present)

Todoroki(Todo-Kun) Calls Her: Yui-chan(Infant- Present)

Shinsou(Shin-Kun) Calls Her: Melody(Elementary- Present)

Shoji(Shoji-Kun) Calls Her: Angel(Elementary School - Present)

Tokoyami(Fumi-Kun) Calls Her:Canary(Elementary- Present)

Iida(Sonic-Kun) Calls her: Tenshi-san ( Infant- Present)

Quirks: Bending and Angel( Quirks Explained below because well she does have her parents quirks so...... meh) However with Yuki's Fire Bending her flames are a bright purple which has a sense of calm but is very dangerous)

( I don't own any of the pictures...just a btw.....)

Power:5/5 Speed:4/5 Technique:4/5 Intelligence:6/5 Cooperativeness: 5/5

Power:5/5
Speed:4/5
Technique:4/5
Intelligence:6/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5

(Past Yuki)-(Ignore the pink marks on the baby's cheeks)" Also if you know who that little baby is you deserve a cookie."

"