Chapter 2: "What it takes to be a Hero"

3rd person 

The shopping district was not far from where Yuki had to go and it was not as busy as usual but seeing as it was the afternoon there were some crowds with people getting off from their jobs or some family's where down there as well. Before she forgot about having to buy snacks for her and Izuku for their afterschool hangout.

But not only was she there but Katsuki and his two idiots were with him walking down an alleyway, and he was complaining about poor Izuku a lot. While his goons just listen as he spat out'Deku' angrily. He was so pissed about Deku that he kicked a bottle containing some sort of green liquid inside of it.

Katsuki P.O.V

'That damn Deku really pisses me off trying to be a god damn hero when he knows that he doesn't have a quirk is so god damn annoying and Yuki why the hell does she always stick by that damn DEKU I'm her friend too, why can't she see that a quirkless wannabe hero like him won't stand a chance.'  I thought to myself as the two idiots behind me kept rambling on about stupid shit.

"Hey, Bakugou I got an idea for ya."Idiot one said knocking me out of my thoughts" How about we got to the arcade and have a little fun to get your mind off of Midoriya, whaddya  think about that?"

"Or.." idiot two started speaking with a stupid smirk on his face" we can sneak into the bar and pick us up a couple of hot chicks what do you think about that Katsuki"

"Hey yeah, that does kinda sound like a good idea," Idiot one said, which pissed me off." Idiots!! If we get caught there's no fucking way that U. A WILL-" Before I could finish one of the idiots pointed off into the street behind me.

"Hey isn't that Yuki Tenshi over there" I turned around just to see if the idiot was telling the truth or not and low and behold she was there helping some old hag with a shopping bag. She seemed so happy talking to the old woman and I couldn't help the blush coming to my face it pisses me off that I like her, I am glad that these behind me can't see my face. 

"Damn she is so freaking hot, the hottest out of our whole school."Idiot two said, which irks me when he speaks about her.

"Man Bakuguo you're so freaking lucky you get to talk to her and she hangs out with you, Man I wish I could at least let her notice and let me get with her" idiot one said, pissing me off even more that I snapped my head to look back at them, the blush on my  cheeks were gone now.

"Short stack ain't that god damn special!!! She's just a stupid girl with her head filled stupid dreams of her future!! She's a goddamn airhead if you ask me!!!  What I don't get is why you idiots like her!!" I spat angrily at them hoping that they would just drop the damn conversation about her.

"Dude, man don't you see how hot Yuki is so freaking just wow..... I give anything if I could be with her she's so freaking sexy!! Bakugou man you don't know what you are missing out on" Idiot one said, as he started at Yuki with a lustful look in his eyes.

"I know Bakugou you got the chance to be with the hottest girl in school but all you do is turn away from the opportunity man. If I were her friend...well she wouldn't be my friend we'd be freaking together if you get what I'm saying" Idiot two said cockily.while the other idiot laughed joining in on what they would do together pissing me off even more.

"OI!!! WOULD YOU IDIOTS SHUT UP!!!" I yelled at them, their conversation about what they would do to her pissed me off because they wouldn't know how to treat her right. "FOR THE GODDAMN LAST TIME SHE IS NOTHING TO FREAKING BOBBLE OVER!!SO SHUT THE HELL UP"I screamed at the while making explosions in my hand.' I don't know why but them talking about Yuki like that freaking irks me, they don't know her as I do.' I thought angrily to myself.